Saturday, 30 July 2011

LA & AA - ¥ou u$€d to b€ $u¢h a p£€a$ant gir£

[08:11] -- loanedAllegiance [LA] began pestering apatheticAbuser [AA] at 20:11 --

[08:11] AA: -0-h hell0 "Scammy"

[08:11] LA: ... H€££o ¢¥moth.

[08:12] AA: H0w are y0u d0ing

[08:12] LA: W€££. How about ¥ou?

[08:12] AA: I am d0ing...decently

[08:12] LA: I$ that $o? ¥ou $ound€d quit€ moro$€.

[08:13] LA: Ta£king about doom and $u¢h.

[08:13] AA: -0-h I am d0ing quite fine

[08:13] AA: D0n't w0rry ab0ut me

[08:13] AA: Anything new happen with y0u?

[08:14] LA: ¢¥mm¥, ar€ ¥ou $ur€ ¥ou'r€ ƒin€?

[08:14] AA: Why d0 y0u ask

[08:14] LA: I m€an, I know ¥ou ju$t di€d r€¢€nt£¥, but ¥ou w€r€ a£wa¥$ $o...

[08:14] LA: P€pp¥.

[08:15] AA: I guess

[08:15] AA: D0es it really matter anym0re

[08:15] LA: ¥ou $€€ what I wa$ ta£king about? V€r¥ moro$€.

[08:16] AA: Ugh

[08:16] LA: I'm ju$t wond€ring what mad€ ¥ou ¢hang€ $o mu¢h.

[08:16] LA: ¥ou u$€d to b€ $u¢h a p£€a$ant gir£.

[08:16] AA: Are y0u saying my c0mpany is unpleasant n0w?

[08:17] LA: No. W€££. Kind oƒ.

[08:17] LA: ¥ou ar€ kind oƒ d€pr€$$ing.

[08:17] AA: Really.

[08:17] AA: I hadn't n0ticed.

[08:18] LA: That $€€m$ to b€ th€ prob£€m, ¥ou don't r€a££¥ ƒind an¥thing wrong with thi$ $ituation.

[08:19] AA: Why is it wr0ng that I am entirely 0k with my current situati0n

[08:19] AA: I simply d0n't care ab0ut much anything anym0re

[08:20] LA: W€££, a$ pr€a¢h¥ a$ thi$ $ound$, ¢aring about thing$ i$ important.

[08:20] LA: I m€an, how ¢an I b€ $ur€ ¥ou wi££ wat¢h m¥ ba¢k iƒ ¥ou don't ¢ar€ about m¥ w€££b€ing?

[08:20] AA: I care ab0ut that

[08:20] AA: I care quite a l0t ab0ut ensuring that we all survive this

[08:21] LA: Oh, w€££ that'$ good th€n.

[08:21] LA: Wh¥ do ¥ou ¢ar€ about that, but not oth€r thing$ though?

[08:23] AA: It's just...

[08:23] AA: -0-ne last thing t0 d0

[08:23] LA: B€ƒor€ what?

[08:23] AA: I d0n't kn0w

[08:24] AA: I've seen hints and signs. P0rtents, 0f a s0rt.

[08:24] AA: But n0thing m0re.

[08:24] AA: N0thing c0ncrete.

[08:24] LA: What kind oƒ hint$?

[08:24] AA: Pictures.

[08:24] AA: N0thing m0re, n0thing less.

[08:24] AA: Snapsh0ts 0f might be's, c0uld have been's

[08:24] LA: Pi¢tur€$? Pi¢tur€$ wh€r€?

[08:25] AA: Just ar0und my land

[08:25] AA: I c0uld have sw0rn I already talked t0 y0u ab0ut this

[08:25] LA: Hav€ ¥ou? M¥ mi$tak€.

[08:26] LA: $o ¥ou'r€ doing thi$ b€¢au$€ oƒ vagu€ $ign$ $¢att€r€d about ¥our £and?

[08:27] AA: I d0n't remember

[08:28] LA: W€££ that'$ h€£pƒu£.

[08:28] AA: My mem0ry hasn't been the greatest as 0f late

[08:28] LA: I$ that $o?

[08:29] AA: I guess

[08:29] AA: D0es it really matter?

[08:30] LA: I'm ju$t making $ur€ that th€r€ ar€ not i$$u€$ pr€$€nt that might aƒƒ€¢t our advan¢€m€nt throughout th€ gam€.

[08:30] AA: I kn0w what I'm d0ing

[08:30] AA: I think

[08:31] LA: ¥ou $€€? Thi$ i$ th€ kind oƒ thing w€ want to avoid, ¢¥mm¥.

[08:31] LA: Un¢€rtaint¥ £€ad$ to poor work p€rƒorman¢€.

[08:31] LA: I know I'm ¢omp£€t€£¥ $€£ƒ-a$$ur€d.

[08:32] AA: Damnit just

[08:32] AA: St0p d0ubting me

[08:32] LA: I ju$t want to b€ $ur€.

[08:33] LA: I'm not h€r€ to ju$t oƒƒ€nd ¥ou, it'$ m¥ dut¥ to a£$o oƒƒ€r ¢on$tru¢tiv€ ¢riti¢i$m.

[08:34] AA: Y0u're n0t exactly being c0nstructive

[08:34] AA: Y0u p0int 0ut the flaws but n0thing m0re

[08:34] LA: W€££, h€£p m€ do m¥ job th€n. What do ¥ou think ¥ou n€€d to improv€ on?

[08:34] AA: I d0n't kn0w

[08:34] AA: I have n0 idea what I'm d0ing

[08:35] AA: I'm just d0ing what I'm t0ld I sh0uld be d0ing and n0thing m0re

[08:35] LA: W€££ th€r€'$ th€ ƒir$t $t€p. ƒind out what ¥ou want and mak€ $t€p$ to a¢hi€v€ that goa£.

[08:35] LA: Now, what do ¥ou want, ¢¥mm¥?

[08:35] AA: I

[08:35] AA: I kn0w exactly what I want

[08:36] LA: And what i$ that?

[08:36] AA: Darling Miss Appel0fs Eye

[08:36] LA: What?

[08:36] AA: She t00k mine

[08:36] AA: I still bear that grudge

[08:37] LA: Oh, ¥ou want r€v€ng€.

[08:37] LA: I $€€.

[08:37] AA: And there's 0ne 0ther thing I desire

[08:37] AA: And I am w0rking with Miss Appel0f t0 get it

[08:38] LA: And what i$ that?

[08:38] AA: Erm

[08:38] AA: That's m0re

[08:38] AA: Private

[08:38] AA: I'm unc0mf0rtable en0ugh as it is with Arethusa kn0wing ab0ut it

[08:38] AA: Granted, she hasn't been much help

[08:39] LA: Ar€ ¥ou $ur€ ¥ou don't want to t€££ m€? ¥ou know ¥ou ¢an tru$t m€, I wou£d n€v€r b€tra¥ th€ $€¢r€¢¥ oƒ a £o¥a£ ¢u$tom€r.

[08:40] AA: Pr0mise me y0u w0n't laugh

[08:40] AA: -0-r make fun 0f me

[08:41] LA: I, Aa$¢am ¢apita, $w€ar on m¥ honor a$ an a$pirant Bui$n€$$a$$in that I wi££ not, und€r an¥ ¢ir¢un$tan¢€$ b€tra¥ th€ tru$t oƒ m¥ good ¢o££€agu€ Mi$$ ¢¥moth $€rk€i b¥ r€v€a£ing h€r $€¢r€t d€$ir€.

[08:41] LA: I$ that $uƒƒi¢i€nt?

[08:42] AA: Yes

[08:42] AA: Alright um

[08:42] AA: Y0u kn0w Kyarib, right?

[08:42] AA: Little pirate guy?

[08:42] LA: I know Mi$t€r Tor€nt quit€ w€££, h€ wa$ a r€gu£ar ¢u$tom€r oƒ min€.

[08:43] AA: Well, we've been talking

[08:43] AA: And 0ne thing led t0 an0ther

[08:43] AA: And I am erm

[08:43] LA: ¥€$?

[08:43] AA: Flushed f0r s0me0ne wh0 is in the thr0es 0f Caligin0us Hatred f0r me

[08:43] AA: And that s0me0ne is Kyarib

[08:43] LA: Oh.

[08:43] LA: I $€€.

[08:43] AA: Yeah

[08:44] LA: That mu$t b€ awkward.

[08:44] AA: Yes

[08:44] AA: It is

[08:44] AA: And ah

[08:44] AA: I went t0 her f0r advice

[08:44] AA: And she has in her 0wn way agreed t0 help "c0ach" me

[08:44] LA: Oh god.

[08:45] AA: What

[08:45] AA: I made the wr0ng decisi0n didn't I

[08:46] LA: W€££, not €xa¢t£¥. I m€an Mi$$ App€££öƒ do€$ hav€ th€ mo$t romanti¢ €xp€ri€n¢€ out oƒ a££ oƒ u$, it'$ ju$t...

[08:46] AA: She's insane?

[08:46] AA: Murder0us?

[08:46] AA: Danger0us?

[08:46] AA: Mad?

[08:46] AA: ...

[08:46] AA: A g0ssip?

[08:47] LA: ¥€$.

[08:47] LA: A£$o, i$ it r€a££¥ good ƒorm to b€ $€€king advi¢€ ƒrom $om€on€ ¥ou hav€ a v€nd€tta again$t?

[08:47] AA: It's part 0f the plan

[08:48] AA: I act as if I have f0rgiven her c0mpletely, and that this wh0le matter is f00lishness t0 be put aside

[08:48] AA: When she finally trusts me again, I will quite carefully tear her eye 0ut and dev0ur it

[08:49] LA: ...I $€€.

[08:49] AA: A grudge is a grudge, Aascam

[08:49] AA: And as my new friends tell me, grudges are very seri0us things

[08:49] AA: Have I t0ld y0u ab0ut them?

[08:49] LA: I don't think $o.

[08:50] AA: They're quite small. Hateful. Spiteful. They never f0rgive. They never f0rget. Supp0sedly, they wage wars against each 0ther 0ver th0usand year 0ld grudges started 0ver arguments between br0thers.

[08:50] AA: Their mindset appeals t0 me

[08:50] LA: ...

[08:51] AA: Als0 they are ad0rable

[08:51] AA: And delici0us

[08:51] LA: That'$ v€r¥ int€r€$ting.

[08:51] AA: Which part

[08:52] LA: Th€ part with th€- £ook ¢¥moth, ¥ou'r€ a¢ting kind oƒ in$an€.

[08:52] AA: H0w s0

[08:53] LA: I m€an, ¥ou wou£d n€v€r think oƒ doing an¥thing £ik€ thi$ b€ƒor€ ba¢k wh€n ¥ou w€r€ ¢h€€r¥ and ¢ut€. Thi$ i$... Unnatura£.

[08:54] AA: What's unnatural

[08:54] AA: I'm n0t quite sure where y0u're g0ing with this

[08:55] LA: W€££, not unnatura£, I m€an r€v€ng€ i$ p€rƒ€¢t£¥ norma£, Iƒ an¥thing ¥ou'r€ mor€ tro££ £ik€ now than ¥ou w€r€ b€ƒor€. But thi$ i$ ju$t not *¥ou*. Do ¥ou g€t what I'm $a¥ing?

[08:55] AA: Yes

[08:55] AA: And t0 be h0nest I th0ught y0u'd be happier ab0ut this

[08:56] AA: I'm n0t being the stupid little girl wh0 needs the nice, smart friends t0 l00k 0ut f0r her

[08:57] LA: I'm not tr¥ing to b€ ni¢€, it'$ ju$t that r€v€ng€ i$ impra¢ti¢a£, and imp€d€$ p€op£€$ judg€m€nt.

[08:57] LA: I n€€d ¥ou to hav€ ¥our €¥€$ on th€ priz€, ¢¥moth.

[08:57] AA: Eye

[08:57] AA: Singular

[08:57] LA: It'$ ju$t a ƒigur€ oƒ $p€€¢h.

[08:57] AA: I kn0w

[08:57] AA: I'm n0t DUMB

[08:57] LA: I n€v€r $aid ¥ou w€r€!

[08:57] AA: Then st0p acting like I am!

[08:58] AA: I d0n't

[08:58] AA: I d0n't need this

[08:58] LA: ¢¥moth, I'm ju$t tr¥ing to h€£p.

[08:58] AA: And I appreciate that but I just

[08:58] AA: I d0n't think y0ur help is the kind 0f help I need at the m0ment

[08:58] AA: The c0ns0rts say they have s0me very special pe0ple very willing t0 help me with this

[08:58] AA: Well

[08:58] AA: N0t pe0ple

[08:58] LA: ¢¥moth I d€mand that ¥ou $ta¥ h€r€ and £€t m€ h€£p ¥ou.

[08:59] AA: Fine

[08:59] AA: After I talk t0 these...

[08:59] AA: things

[08:59] AA: 0f theirs

[08:59] AA: We can meet up pers0nally

[08:59] AA: And talk all 0f this0ut

[08:59] LA: ...I $€€.

[08:59] AA: But at the m0ment I really need t0 g0 talk t0 these things

[08:59] AA: G00dbye

[09:00] LA: Mi$$ $€rk€i.

[09:00] -- loanedAllegiance [LA] ceased pestering apatheticAbuser [AA] at 21:00 --

No comments:

Post a Comment