Monday, 18 July 2011

LA & AE - HA! $o ¥ou do hat€ m€!

[01:00] -- loanedAllegiance [LA] began pestering aspirantExegesist [AE] at 13:00 --

[01:00] LA: H€££o, Mi$$ Ikr€m.

[01:00] LA: I wa$ hoping that w€ ¢ou£d ta£k about $om€ thing$ that w€r€ $aid £a$t tim€ w€ ¢onv€r$€d.

[01:01] AE: {Oh -- Aascam. Hello.}

[01:01] AE: {My apologies for the brief delay in responding -- I was trying to determine whether you were in fact the last person I expected to hear from, or the penultimate(1).}

[01:01] AE: {(1)A word which here means before last.}

[01:01] LA: Oh, wh¥ i$ that?

[01:03] AE: {The impression I received from the end of our last conversation was one of a desire for distance, I suppose. No matter.}

[01:03] AE: {I take it the walkthrough was useful? As you do not appear to be dead.}

[01:05] LA: ¥€$, I hav€ €nt€r€d into m¥ £and un$¢ath€d. How hav€ ¥ou ƒar€d? Ha$ P€pi€r manag€d to g€t ¥ou in a$ w€££?

[01:05] AE: {He has not.}

[01:05] AE: {I am still on Alternia.}

[01:05] AE: {But that isn't his role, at any rate.}

[01:06] AE: {I am Pepeir's server player. He, however, is not responding to communication, and has yet to install his side of the game.}

[01:07] AE: {The twit.}

[01:07] LA: I $€€.

[01:08] LA: W€££, €nough with th€ p£€$antri€$ I $uppo$€. Tim€ to ƒa¢€ thi$ h€ad-on, no b€ating around th€ bu$h or avoiding th€ $ubj€¢t.

[01:09] LA: I wa$ wond€ring... That i$ I wa$ thinking... I... What do ¥ou think oƒ m€, £amia?

[01:09] AE: {Did you not already ask me this question?}

[01:09] AE: {And then tell me what you thought of me?}

[01:10] AE: {And then request that I forget that you had said anything on the subject of thoughts?}

[01:11] LA: I a$k€d ¥ou iƒ ¥ou piti€d m€. And th€ r€qu€$t that ¥ou ƒorgot our ¢onv€r$ation wa$ a d€¢i$ion mad€ wh€n I wa$n't ¢omp£€t€£¥ $tab£€.

[01:11] LA: I hav€ had tim€ to ¢a£m m¥$€£ƒ, and now r€a£iz€d that it wa$ a $tupid r€qu€$t.

[01:12] AE: {Why is that?}

[01:13] LA: W€££, wh¥ $hou£d w€ not ta£k about thi$? Ju$t £€aving th€ $ubj€¢t to $t€w i$n't v€r¥ produ¢tiv€, I think.

[01:14] AE: {I am not certain of that. Leaving things to stew, in my experience, usually produces a more complex dish, more nuanced and subtle in flavour.}

[01:15] AE: {The trick is getting the timing just right, in order to prevent it from burning.}

[01:15] LA: W€££ ¥ou obviou$£¥ know mor€ about ¢ooking m€taphor$ than I do.

[01:16] LA: £€t m€ r€phra$€ thi$ th€n.

[01:16] LA: I b€£i€v€ th€ $ubj€¢t ha$ $t€w€d £ong €nough, $o that a££ th€ nuan¢€ and ƒ£avor i$ r€adi£¥ appar€nt to an¥on€ who i$nt $o goddamn p€danti¢.

[01:18] AE: {I see.}

[01:18] AE: {Well then.}

[01:19] AE: {Let me be the first to tell you that such a belief marks you as a boorish, impatient blatherer absent of any taste, discernment, or good sense.}

[01:19] AE: {My talk of burning was about to go somewhere, you see.}

[01:19] AE: {Somewhere very specific.}

[01:19] AE: {Tell me, Aascam, do you happen to recall where I live?}

[01:20] AE: {Where my hive is located?}

[01:20] LA: I don't know. $om€ ƒor€$t in th€ midd£€ oƒ nowh€r€?

[01:21] AE: {Imagine that a bell is ringing to signal your successful guess!}

[01:21] AE: {Now. Cast your mind back further! Do you recall what manner of aerial onslaught Alternia is presently enduring?}

[01:23] LA: ¥our ƒor€$t i$ on ƒir€ ƒrom a££ th€ m€t€or$, I g€t it.

[01:23] LA: W€££ gu€$$ what?

[01:23] LA: $u¢k$ to b€ ¥ou, I $uppo$€.

[01:24] LA: I gu€$$ €zr€ki i$ too bu$¥ $tumb£ing about to g€t ¥ou in?

[01:24] LA: A¢tua££¥, I hav€n't h€ard ƒrom th€ "PROTAGONI$T" in quit€ a whi£€.

[01:24] AE: {Ezreki will get me in.}

[01:24] AE: {I have every confidence in him.}

[01:25] AE: {Leave him out of this.}

[01:26] AE: {You, on the other hand.}

[01:26] AE: {You want to know what I think of you?}

[01:31] LA: No, I want to know iƒ ¥ou hav€ an¥ good r€¢€pi€$ ƒor $h€££b€a$t $t€w. Oƒ ¢our$€ I want to know. That wa$ th€ who£€ purpo$€ oƒ thi$ ¢onv€r$ation.

[01:31] AE: {Very well.}

[01:38] AE: {I think you are vile. Your dishonest shenanigans disgust me. Your inability to manage your Lusus is pathetic in a way that doesn't even inspire pity. Your arrogance is misplaced and would likely make me laugh if there weren't so much bile in my throat. You are a waste of perfectly good space and a waste of my rapidly dwindling TIME.}

[01:41] AE: {And now, you seek to COURT me? You are honestly attempting a black solicitation whilst I am in the midst of a forest fire, constantly fending off my Lusus' coils while she misguidedly attempts to protect me from the smoke? FURTHER to which, you would attempt to court me while the Speaker's voice is rising, and while I can barely hear my own hate over the sound of her steadily-rising glub threaten

[01:41] AE: ing to split my think-pan apart?}

[01:41] LA: HA! $o ¥ou do hat€ m€!

[01:42] AE: {You REPUGNANT WRIGGLER. }

[01:42] AE: {Do not DARE to presume that my hatred for you is concupiscent!}

[01:43] LA: I don't know, tho$€ in$u£t$ w€r€ quit€ biting£¥ ƒ£itatiou$.

[01:43] AE: {FLIRTATIOUS HAS AN R IN IT.}

[01:44] LA: ¥our p€dantr¥ i$ $hwing again.

[01:46] AE: {Oh, very elegant. Very subtle. Do you hear that sound? No? That is because the world's slowest clap is in the process of taking place.}

[01:48] AE: {If you think that I'll wax black for you on the strength of a few typos you are sorely mistaken.}

[01:48] LA: Am I g€tting a ri$€ out oƒ ¥ou, Mi$$ Ikr€m? ¥ou $€€m quit€ up$€t.

[01:48] LA: Thi$ i$n't £ik€ ¥ou at a££.

[01:49] AE: {You are right. It isn't like me at all not to be perfectly clear, and I am obviously failing in this important respect.}

[01:49] AE: {Let me try this again.}

[01:49] AE: {MY FOREST.}

[01:49] AE: {IS.}

[01:49] AE: {ON FIRE.}

[01:51] AE: {The only way I will ever wax BLACK for your is if I am BURNT TO A CINDER.}

[01:52] AE: {You are not intelligent, elegant, nor eloquent enough to be my kismesis. You have no subtlety. You have no grace.}

[01:53] AE: {My hatred for you is entirely platonic. Do you understand?}

[01:54] AE: {Or should I be a little more PEDANTIC and besprinkle the above with painfully simple footnotes such that your tiny thinkpan might have a chance to process some nutrients that have made it passed your absurdly thick nub?}

[01:58] LA: ¥ou $a¥ ¥ou on£¥ hat€ m€ p£atoni¢a££¥, but ¥ou ju$t k€€p ƒ£irting and ƒ£irting. I'm b£u$hing right now, I r€a££¥ am. M¥ ƒa¢€ i$ $o gr€€n I ¢ou£d ¢amoƒ£ag€ m¥$€£ƒ among th€ ƒo£iag€ right now. ¥our word$ $p€ak ƒor th€m$€£v€$, Mi$$ Ikr€m, I don't €v€n hav€ to r€ad b€tw€€n th€ £in€$ it'$ $o obviou$.

[01:58] LA: ¥ou'r€ quit€ a £u$t¥ gir£, I mu$t $a¥. Not what I €xp€¢t€d at a££.

[02:01] AE: {I see what is happening here.}

[02:02] AE: {You think I am flirting when in fact I am making objectively verifiable statements.}

[02:03] AE: {The various traits described above, which you think I have taken effort to craft as insults, are merely indisputable facts I am stating for the record.}

[02:03] AE: {This is sad, Aascam. So very sad.}

[02:03] AE: {You are a sad, sad troll.}

[02:03] AE: {I feel my pity kicking in again.}

[02:06] LA: It do€$n't matt€r iƒ th€ ƒa¢t$ ar€ tru€ or not, Mi$$ Ikr€m, It'$ how ¥ou $tat€ th€m. And ¥ou hav€n't b€€n v€r¥ $ubt£€ in ¥our $tat€mant$. Th€ mor€ ¥ou d€n¥ ¥our b£a¢k ƒ€€£ing$ th€ mor€ I know th€¥'r€ th€r€.

[02:06] LA: ƒa¢€ it, ¥ou ƒind m€ r€pu£$iv€ in a££ th€ right wa¥$.

[02:07] LA: £€t ¥our ƒ€€£ing$ out, th€¥'r€ $tarting to burn ƒrom a££ th€ $t€wing.

[02:10] AE: {Your obtuseness is matched only by your persistence. I suppose I should be stirred to pity by your need to protect your ego with these outrageous claims.}

[02:14] LA: I'm g€tting a££ hot and both€r€d. $top, Mi$$ Ikr€m, b€ƒor€ I ƒaint ƒrom a££ th€ b£ood ru$hing to m¥ ƒa¢€.

[02:17] AE: {You will pay dearly for this mockery, you green-blooded son of a FROG.}

[02:17] LA: That wa$ w€ak. A ƒrog? What do€$ that €v€n m€an?

[02:18] AE: {Try reading a book sometime.}

[02:19] LA: It'$ not a v€r¥ good in$u£t wh€n on€ ha$ to r€$€ar¢h it'$ m€aning.

[02:19] AE: {No; it is merely proof, yet again, that one is wasting one's time.}

[02:20] AE: {Do you have anything terribly important to say before I ban you in order to focus on more important things? Like the grime between Errour's scales?}

[02:21] LA: I hop€ ¥ou don't di€, $o w€ ¢an hav€ mor€ oƒ th€$€ wond€rƒu£ ¢onv€r$ation$.

[02:23] AE: {In your dreams, perhaps. Goodbye.}

[02:23] LA: <3<

[02:24] -- aspirantExegesist [AE] ceased pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 14:24 --

No comments:

Post a Comment