Saturday, 9 July 2011

LA & AA - It'$ pit¥ i$ a££.

[03:13] -- apatheticAbuser [AA] began pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 15:13 --

[03:13] AA: hey

[03:13] AA: you there???

[03:13] LA: H€¥ th€r€ ¢¥moth, how'$ it going?

[03:13] AA: not too great actually

[03:13] LA: Oh?

[03:14] AA: well um

[03:14] AA: you know arethusa right

[03:14] LA: W€'r€ aquant€d, ¥€$.

[03:14] AA: well we were uh

[03:15] AA: flarping

[03:15] AA: and

[03:15] AA: well

[03:15] AA: some stuff happened

[03:15] AA: and i ended up needing that kit you sold me a while back

[03:15] AA: remember???

[03:15] LA: ¥€$ I do. ¥ou $€€, it wa$ a wi$€ pur¢ha$€.

[03:16] AA: well yeah

[03:16] AA: it ended up being very helpful

[03:16] AA: in fact i am pretty sure if i didnt have it i would have died

[03:16] LA: Iƒ ¥ou don't mind m€ a$king, what happ€n€d €xa¢t£¥?

[03:16] AA: uhm

[03:16] AA: its

[03:16] AA: i dont really know what happened

[03:16] AA: but

[03:16] AA: she took my eye

[03:16] AA: and

[03:16] AA: and she laughed about it

[03:17] LA: Wow. Tho$€ highb£ood$, €h?

[03:17] AA: yeah but

[03:17] AA: we were supposed to be moirails

[03:17] AA: and im supposed to be strong right???

[03:17] AA: im supposed to stop her when shes like this but i just

[03:17] AA: i couldnt do anything

[03:17] AA: i wasnt strong enough

[03:18] LA: ...

[03:18] AA: but uhm

[03:18] AA: thanks for making that reccomendation

[03:18] LA: W€££, m¥ p£€a$ur€.

[03:18] LA: I'm a£wa¥$ happ¥ to $€€ on€ oƒ m¥ produ¢t$ h€£p a ¢u$tom€r in n€€d.

[03:19] LA: Iƒ ¥ou want, I ¢an €v€n g€t ¥ou an €¥€pat¢h.

[03:20] AA: i dont have the money for that

[03:20] AA: but maybe someday alright???

[03:20] AA: and i dont want to piss off your lusus

[03:20] LA: $ur€, I'££ a£wa¥$ b€ h€r€.

[03:20] AA: no handouts right???

[03:20] LA: ¥€$, ¥ou know hi$ ru£€$ w€££.

[03:20] AA: yeah

[03:21] AA: you dont get handouts

[03:21] AA: thats not how the real world works

[03:21] LA: ...¥ou know, I ¢ou£d ta£k to Mi$$ App€££öƒ about thi$, iƒ ¥ou want.

[03:22] AA: if you want

[03:22] AA: im not gonna ask you to do anything

[03:22] LA: Do ¥ou want m€ to, though?

[03:22] AA: i dont

[03:22] AA: i dont really know what i want

[03:22] AA: im just gonna lie down now and cry for a bit

[03:23] AA: still have the tear duct

[03:23] AA: it works

[03:23] LA: Wou£d... A¢tua££¥ I ¢an't ¢om€ ov€r.

[03:23] LA: Wou£d ¥ou £ik€ to ¢om€ ov€r to m¥ hiv€ ma¥b€?

[03:24] LA: I m€an, I gu€$$ I ¢ou£d g€t a movi€ to wat¢h or $om€thing.

[03:24] LA: ¥ou'££ hav€ to pa¥ m€ pa¢k though.

[03:24] AA: yeah

[03:24] AA: eventually

[03:24] AA: but thanks for the offer

[03:24] AA: youve always been really nice

[03:25] LA: What? No. It'$ pit¥ i$ a££.

[03:26] AA: uhm

[03:26] AA: alright

[03:27] AA: so

[03:27] AA: thanks???

[03:27] AA: i guess

[03:27] LA: $ur€.

[03:28] LA: I'££ ta£k to ¥ou £at€r, I $uppo$€.

[03:28] AA: so yeah i will see you later yeah

[03:28] AA: bye

[03:28] -- apatheticAbuser [AA] ceased pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 15:28 --

No comments:

Post a Comment