-- apatheticAbuser [AA] began pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 19:33 --
AA: aascam are y0u there???
LA: Ah, h€££o th€r€ Mi$$ $€rk€i. I wa$n't €xp€¢ting ¥ou.
LA: To what do I ow€ th€ p£€a$ur€?
AA: oh uhm well i hope i am not wasting your time or anything
AA: but my lusus recently brought back these tiny little primate things!!!
AA: and they are just
AA: adorable!!!
LA: ...I$ that $o?
AA: yes
AA: they are all tiny and covered in fur
AA: and have the cutest little tails
AA: uhm
AA: are you still there???
LA: ¥€$, ¥€$. Ju$t ¢h€¢king to $€€ iƒ ¥our £u$u$ manag€d to nab min€ a$ w€££.
AA: oh what!!!
AA: man you know my lusus is just the laziest sac of pus and filth
AA: doesnt go after anything unless its been dead for like
AA: a month
LA: W€££, a gu¥ ¢an hop€, ¢an't h€?
LA: ƒor a mom€nt I thought ¥ou w€r€ ta£king about $tuƒƒ€d primat€$.
LA: But th€n I r€m€mb€r€d that thi$ i$ *¥our* £u$u$ w€'r€ ta£king about.
AA: well yeah
AA: she is busy chillin downstairs
AA: i think she has moved enough for this month
LA: I didn't r€a£i$€ ¥our £u$u$ had a ¢orp$€ quota.
AA: well i think she just doesnt like moving much in general???
AA: she may be the size of a...
AA: a...
AA: man, having trouble coming up with a comparison
AA: but my point was...
AA: hold on lemme think
LA: Tak€ ¥our tim€.
AA: oh!!!
AA: i was going to say that even though shes so huge she doesnt eat much
AA: i think she is annoyed by having to bring back so much extra stuff for me
LA: That r€mind$ m€, I r€a££¥ think ¥ou $hou£d g€t ƒr€$h ƒood. I hav€ ju$t room$ ƒu££ oƒ th€m and I'd b€ g£ad to giv€ th€m awa¥.
LA: M€taphori¢a££¥, oƒ ¢our$€.
AA: hrrrm
AA: i only see one problem with that!!!
AA: uh
AA: two actually
LA: Oh?
AA: first off i am pretty fine with the food i get
AA: stomach of steel!!!
AA: second off
AA: youre uh
AA: kind of expensive
AA: especially for someone so low on the hemototem pole as i am
LA: M¥ pri¢€$ ar€ high b€¢au$€ m¥ good$ ar€ qua£it¥.
LA: ¥ou'r€ pur¢ha$ing produ¢t$ m€ant ƒor th€ nobi£it¥ h€r€.
LA: $ur€£¥ ¥ou ¢an aƒƒord to $p£urg€ on¢€ in a whi£€?
LA: I'm $ur€ what I hav€ ta$t€$ mu¢h b€tt€r than rotting ƒ£€$h.
AA: to be honest i sorta like the taste
LA: That'$ kind oƒ di$turbing.
LA: Ar€ ¥ou $ur€ ¥ou'r€ not a¢tua££¥ und€ad?
LA: B€¢au$€ that $ound$ £ik€ th€ kind oƒ thing a £iving ¢orp$€ wou£d $a¥.
AA: hahaha of course not silly
AA: these veins still flow red and alive
LA: Iƒ ¥ou $a¥ $o.
LA: But it $ti££ ha$ to b€ unh€a£th¥, right?
LA: I m€an, ¥ou don't know what kind oƒ horrib£€ di$€a$€$ tho$€ ¢orp$€$ ar€ ¢arr¥ing.
AA: well
AA: i feel pretty fit and STRONG
AA: so i dont think i would agree???
LA: I don't know, th€r€ ar€ $trang€ di$€a$€$ wh€r€ ¥ou ƒ€€£ ƒin€ on€ mom€nt but ar€ $pa$iming and b£€€ding on th€ ƒ£oor th€ n€xt.
AA: hrm
LA: In ƒa¢t, I hav€ m€di¢a£ kit$ that ¢h€¢k ƒor ju$t that.
AA: well i am not spasming and spewing my rust coloured filth all over the walls
AA: and i have never done so in the past
LA: ¥ou n€v€r know.
LA: Ar€ ¥ou $ur€ ¥ou don't want to bu¥ on€, ju$t to b€ $ur€?
LA: Th€¥ £a$t quit€ a whi£€.
AA: erm
AA: well
AA: what would you be charging???
LA: A m€a$£¥ 40 ¢a€gar$.
LA: Wait.
LA: No.
AA: what???
LA: B€¢au$€ I ¢ar€, I'm wi££ing to £ow€r it to on£¥ 30 ¢a€gar$.
LA: I'm pra¢ti¢a££¥ giving it awa¥ h€r€.
AA: well um
AA: i just so happen to have...29 caegers in my wallet...
AA: maybe i could do some work to make up that last coin?
LA: W€££.... What do ¥ou hav€ in mind?
AA: well i dunno
AA: is there anything you need doing that requires strenuous physical labor???
LA: Hmm, now that I think about it.
LA: Th€r€ ar€ man¥ un$ort€d good$ in th€ ba¢k oƒ m¥ war€hou$€, and w€'r€ waiting on a £iƒting ma¢hin€ that $hou£d hav€ ¢om€ night$ ago.
AA: ok!!!
AA: i think i can do that
AA: should i just like
AA: head down there now???
AA: or do you wanna talk some more
AA: because to be honest we dont really talk much about anything other than buying stuff
LA: What? W€ ta£k about thing$. £ik€ tho$€ primat€$.
LA: And...
AA: aaaaaand???
LA: £u$ii...
AA: man we dont even know anything about each other
LA: W€££ ¢om€ on ov€r, w€ ¢an ta£k a$ I dir€¢t ¥ou.
LA: I'm $ur€ it'££ wi££ b€ a ƒin€ bond-bui£ding €xp€ri€n¢€.
AA: um
AA: ok!!!
AA: do you want me to just like...come over now???
LA: Wh€n€v€r i$ b€$t ƒor ¥ou. It'$ not £ik€ I'm bu$¥ or an¥thing.
AA: well i do not have anything to do
AA: so if you dont mind we could get this out of the way now???
LA: I don't mind at a££.
LA: I'££ b€ $€€ing ¥ou $oon, th€n?
AA: of course!!!
AA: just lemme get some shoes off the last guy she dragged in
AA: he had some nice boots
LA: Ahaha... ¥€a. A£right th€n.
LA: $€€ ¥ou $oon, th€n.
-- apatheticAbuser [AA] ceased pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 20:06 --
No comments:
Post a Comment