Monday, 13 June 2011

LA & CP - H€r and h€r $¢andi£ou$ a¢¢u$ation$ about m¥ romanti¢ pr€ƒ€ran¢€$. H€r and h€r r€p€at€d thi€v€r¥ att€mpt$. That prid€ƒu£ $mirk. That pun¢hab£€ ƒa¢€.

-- cordialPacifist [CP] began pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 21:09 --

CP: ((I swore I changed! Anyway siTuaTion: noT much in The fuTure.))

LA: ((Aƒƒimativ€))

CP: uh hey aascam!

LA: P€pp¥, how ar€ ¥ou?

LA: Doing w€££ I hop€.

CP: Uh yes preTTy good I Think! I mean I know heh

CP: how are you buddy? S:)

LA: ƒ€€£ing pr€tt¥ good, I mu$t $a¥.

LA: Ju$t got in a n€w $hipm€nt oƒ good$, $om€ oƒ whi¢h I think ¥ou'££ £ik€.

CP: y-yes? oh cool um did you sell any more Things since we Talked?

LA: ¥€$, a ¢£o$€ aquantan¢€ ju$t ¢am€ ov€r and bought $om€ n€w ¢£oth€$.

LA: Ni¢€ gir£, a bit down in th€ dump$ £at€£¥ though.

CP: oh. um ThaT is good for you and I hope she feels beTTer

LA: $ur€.

LA: $o, wh¥ did ¥ou ¢a££?

CP: call? you mean uh Troll? I Think? oh I mean I know ThaT is whaT you mean noT sorry for ThaT dumb quesTion

LA: H€¥, it'$ nothing budd¥.

CP: um I acTually have To ask you someThing imporTanT if ThaT is okay?

LA: Oƒ ¢our$€, what i$ it?

CP: well um so someTimes when I Talk wiTh oTher people abouT The exercise machine you sold me, noT lamia of course we agreed on ThaT hehe

CP: They keep saying ThaT maybe you are Tricking me... and I know you aren'T buT iT's hard because I'm friends wiTh you buT I'm friends wiTh Them and I don'T know whaT To do S:(

LA: I $€€.

LA: A¢tua££¥ P€pp¥, I think it'$ about tim€ I ¢am€ ¢£€an to ¥ou about $om€thing.

LA: Tho$€ oth€r p€op£€, th€¥'r€ not €xa¢t£¥ wrong.

CP: o-oh? okay sure

LA: Th€ truth i$, I ma¥ -o¢¢a$iona££¥- inƒ£at€ m¥ pri¢€$ a tin¥ bit.

LA: It'$ t€rrib£€, I know. But £€t m€ t€££ ¥ou $om€thing, and ¥ou hav€ to promi$€ not to t€££ an¥on€ €£$€ about thi$.

LA: Do ¥ou promi$€ m€, budd¥?

CP: I um okay. BuT you're noT giving me higher prices To be mean? I is because you need The money for someThing?

CP: I promise buddy

LA: €xa¢t£¥. ¥ou'r€ a $mart on€.

LA: I'm poor. Th€r€, I $aid it.

LA: I hard£¥ mak€ €nough mon€¥ to put ƒood on th€ r€¢r€ation $urƒa¢€ and I am ƒor¢€d to u$€ i££€gitimat€ m€an$ to aquir€ mon€¥.

CP: T-ThaT is really bad S:( doesn'T your lusus help feed you?

LA: Hahaha, no.

LA: ¥ou don't know m¥ £u$u$ v€r¥ w€££, do ¥ou?

LA: But that'$ b€$id€ th€ point.

LA: I n€€d mon€¥ bad£¥, and I think ¥ou ¢an h€£p.

LA: In ƒa¢t, ¥ou'r€ th€ on£¥ on€ that ¢an.

CP: oh. um whaT abouT

LA: How mu¢h mon€¥ do ¥ou $ti££ hav€?

CP: noT sorry I mean whaT abouT skylar? I Think she makes a loT of money

CP: maybe if you are friends she could give you food?

LA: ƒri€nd$?

CP: and um only 20 caegars now

LA: No.

LA: Not at a££.

CP: oh

LA: I hat€ thi€v€$. D€t€$t th€m.

CP: okay

CP: she mighT be a Thieve buT she is really nice?

LA: $tupid, $ti¢k¥-ƒing€r€d $¢oundr€£$ who hav€ probab£¥ n€v€r €v€n $€€n an hon€$t ¢a€gar.

LA: I hat€, hat€, HAT€ thi€v€$.

LA: €$p€¢ia££¥ that bit¢h To£vaj.

CP: b-buT They sTeal from people who have never earned an honesT caegar I Think?

LA: H€r and h€r $¢andi£ou$ a¢¢u$ation$ about m¥ romanti¢ pr€ƒ€ran¢€$. H€r and h€r r€p€at€d thi€v€r¥ att€mpt$. That prid€ƒu£ $mirk. That pun¢hab£€ ƒa¢€. I ju$t want to...

LA: $orr¥.

LA: Kind oƒ rant€d th€r€.

CP: oh um y-yes maybe ThaT was noT nice of her buT iT could be a misundrsTanding?

LA: No, w€ both know €xa¢t£¥ what our int€ntion$ ar€.

LA: Our$ and €a¢h oth€r$.

LA: But €nough.

LA: Thi$ i$n't about To£vaj.

LA: In ƒa¢t, n€v€r bring h€r up again

LA: Don't €v€r ta£k to h€r again, €ith€r. Th€r€ i$ not a tru$tworth¥ thi€ƒ on a££ on A£t€rnia.

CP: b-buT um

CP: I'm noT sure if I should say This maybe she

CP: is going To help me learn To be a Theif who is nice and doesn'T sTeal?

LA: That i$ th€ mo$t naiv€ thing I hav€ €v€r $€€n.

LA: P€pp¥, a ni¢€ thi€ƒ? On€ who -do€$n't $t€a£-?

LA: That'$ ju$t not po$$ib£€.

LA: Th€¥'r€ a££ €vi£, and th€¥ a££ $t€a£.

CP: I-I Think she is going To Teach me how To be cool

CP: maybe anTagonisT cool I Think?

LA: Iƒ $h€ a¢t$ kind it'$ ju$t $o $h€ ¢an gain ¥our tru$t.

LA: A££ th€ mor€ €a$¥ to ba¢k$tab ¥ou £at€r.

LA: That or ¥ou wi$€n up and ba¢k$tab h€r ƒir$t.

CP: m-maybe i'm noT sure buT I don'T Think so

CP: areThusa said skylar mighT be Tricking me or noT Tricking me buT I guess I will jusT.. be careful?

LA: P€pp¥, how mu¢h ¢onta¢t with oth€r tro££$ hav€ ¥ou had?

CP: or noT careful I don'T know! S:(

CP: ((waiT please))

LA: ((OK))

CP: because I kind of agreed To The Training and Things and I like her in a friendly way buT I like you in a friendly way and I like areThusa in a friendly way and I don'T know whaT To do S:'(

LA: Hmm.

LA: Ma¥b€ w€ ¢ou£d mak€ a d€a£.

LA: A propo$a£ oƒ $ort$, a¢tua££¥.

LA: Th€ kind in whi¢h th€ ju$t ar€ r€ward€d and th€ unju$t prop€r£¥ puni$h€d.

LA: It wi££ b€ a good wa¥ oƒ proving to ¥ou who i$ right a£ w€££.

CP: oh

LA: Wou£d ¥ou £ik€ to h€ar it?

CP: sure um whaT did you have in mind?

CP: yes

LA: Hav€ $k¥£ar train ¥ou. Put ¥our tru$t in h€r, €v€n. But wh€n€v€r ¥ou two part wa¥$ ¢om€ to m€ and t€££ m€ what happ€n€d.

LA: U$ing th€ inƒormation ¥ou giv€ m€, I $ha££ prov€ to ¥ou that To£vaj ha$ nothing but th€ wor$t int€ntion$ ƒor ¥ou.

CP: oh um

CP: okay! buT ThaT kind of sounds like someThing areThusa would wanT me To do

CP: are you Two friends/

CP: ?

LA: ...Oƒ a $ort.

LA: Un€a$¥ a££i€$, p€rhap$, but not ƒri€nd$.

CP: oh um okay

CP: yes ThaT sounds like a plan I Think!

LA: €x¢€££€nt.

LA: That wa$ a £arg€ tang€nt. Ba¢k to m¥ p£an.

LA: ¥ou $aid ¥ou hav€ 20 ¢a€gar$ £€ƒt, right?

CP: yes okay 20 caegars yes

LA: Not a$ mu¢h a$ I had hop€d, but it'££ hav€ to do.

LA: How mu¢h do ¥ou know about th€ $to¢k mark€t?

CP: noT much S:( I Think I've read abouT iT a few Times buT I don'T know whaT iT is

LA: It'$ a wa¥ oƒ gaining €a$¥ mon€¥ i$ a££ ¥ou hav€ to know.

LA: A££ ¥ou hav€ to do i$ £€nd m€ $om€ mor€ oƒ ¥our mon€¥, and in tim€ I wi££ r€turn it to ¥ou $€v€ra£ tim€$ ov€r.

LA: Iƒ a££ go€$ w€££, at £€a$t.

LA: ¥ou ¢an tru$t m€, though.

CP: oh um ThaT is very good!

CP: I am maybe a biT curious if you boughT some sTock markeTs wiTh The money from The exercise machine

LA: $om€ $to¢k$, not $to¢k mark€t$. And no, that a££ w€nt to ƒ€€ding m¥ €mpt¥ nutrition $a¢k.

LA: That, and pa¥ing oƒƒ m¥ £u$u$.

CP: okay ThaT makes sense I Think!

CP: how much of my money do you need To make more money?

LA: How mu¢h ar€ ¥ou wi££ing to $par€?

CP: I um oh waiT

CP: I'm noT sure really. buT I Think I have an idea

CP: I don'T really Think I am using my money for anyThing so maybe I can jusT lend iT To you?

CP: and you can use iT To buy sTocks and you can make a loT of money To noT be poor, and Then give me my caegars back!

LA: That'$ th€ p£an, P€pp¥.

CP: I mean um you don'T have To

CP: double my money several Times over

CP: I Think ThaT would be more Than a hundred caegars and I like having money buT you are The one earning iT and you are The one who is poor

CP: so maybe iT is beTTer To do ThaT

LA: Wow P€pp¥, that'$ v€r¥ pit¥ing oƒ ¥ou. I, I don't know what to $a¥.

LA: I gu€$$ a££ I ¢an $a¥ i$, thank$, budd¥.

LA: Thank$ a £ot.

CP: y-yeah I ThoughT iT would be a nice Thing To do um S:)

LA: $o, ju$t $€nd ov€r $om€ oƒ that $w€€t ¢a$h and I'££ g€t $traight to work.

CP: heh okay The same accounT?

LA: A$ a£wa¥$.

CP: heh okay I jusT senT iT S:)

LA: Thank$ again ƒor thi$, P€pp¥.

CP: hehe sure Thing buddy S:)

LA: I'm going to go oƒƒ ƒor a £itt£€ whi£€, I hav€ work to do.

LA: R€m€mb€r our d€a£ about $k¥£ar.

CP: um okay ThaT is okay! I will see you laTer

CP: y-yes I am

LA: Good.

LA: B¥€ th€n.

CP: bye!

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] ceased pestering cordialPacifist [CP] at 22:09 --

No comments:

Post a Comment