-- cordialPacifist [CP] began pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 18:59 --
CP: hi aascam! S:)
LA: P€pp¥, m¥ budd¥, how'$ it going?
CP: heh I mean buddy hehe
CP: wow a nickname!
CP: I'm doing okay umm scammy S:P
LA: Ju$t ¢a££ m€ Aa$¢am.
LA: $¢amm¥ ha$ $om€ unƒortunat€ ¢onnotation$.
CP: ohh really?
LA: ¥€$. It wou£d imp£¥ that I $¢am p€op£€ wh€n in ƒa¢t I am ¢omp£€t€£¥ £€gitimat€.
CP: oh well yes of course!
LA: That r€mind$ m€, a¢tau££¥.
LA: I'v€ gotta apo£ogiz€ kid, it $€€m$ I'v€ mad€ a mi$tak€.
LA: I might hav€ $£ight£¥ ov€r¢harg€d ¥ou on that €x€r¢i$€ ma¢hin€ ¥ou bought ƒrom m€.
CP: oh really?
CP: I ThoughT you ToTally undercharged me?
LA: Und€r norma£ ¢ir¢um$tan¢€$ I wou£d hav€ b€€n, but our mutua£ aquantan¢€ £amia brought to m¥ att€ntion that th€ mark€t pri¢€ i$ in ƒa¢t, h€h, around 10 ¢a€gar$.
LA: ¢raz¥ $tor¥, turn$ out I had b€€n bu¥ing ƒrom a ¢orrupt $upp£i€r, that $o£d b€ th€ ma¢hin€ ƒor a va$t£¥ inƒ£at€d pri¢€
CP: oh, wow ThaT is preTTy cheap huh. whaT are we going To do?
CP: wow I'm really sorry To hear ThaT buddy!
LA: But th€ thing i$, I n€€d that mon€¥ ƒor ƒood. I'm not v€r¥ ri¢h, ¥ou $€€.
LA: $o I'm a$king ¥ou to pit¥ m€ and not a$k ƒor an¥ oƒ ¥our mon€¥ ba¢k.
LA: ¥ou'd do that ƒor a budd¥, right?
CP: oh umm
CP: I, well lamia was Telling me ThaT I have To be careful abouT buddies
LA: Oh, that? Don't worr¥ about it.
CP: buT I TrusT you because you didn'T know how much The markeT price was anyway
LA: W€ ta£k€d about it and I a$$ur€d h€r that I wa$ ¢omp£€t€£¥ £€gitimat.
CP: so yeah I can do ThaT for you buddy :)
CP: oh okay!
LA: €x¢€££€nt.
CP: S:)*
LA: Ju$t mak€ $ur€ to t€££ h€r that w€ $ort€d out thi$ who£€ thing, and don't both€r h€r with d€tai£$ £ik€ how I didn't giv€ ¥ou ba¢k ¥our mon€¥.
LA: $h€'$ got €nough going on a$ it i$.
CP: y-yeah righT she is preTTy busy someTimes iT seems
LA: $o, what'$ happ€ning?
CP: oh noT much I'm feeling a biT beTTer because I have you as a buddy and lamia as a friend and I Think someone else as a friend
LA: Oh? Who i$ that?
CP: oh umm her name is cymoTh
CP: she is really friendly
LA: ¢¥moth? I know h€r, $w€€t gir£. A bit on th€ du££ $id€, though.
LA: $ti££, $h€'$ good bui$n€$$.
LA: $o, how did ¥ou two m€€t?
CP: like friendship business?
CP: and yeah she is umm.. kind of sweeT! noT in The flushed way I Think jusT sweeT
LA: $ur€, ƒri€nd$hip bui$n€$$.
LA: But ba¢k to m¥ qu€$tion. How did ¥ou two m€€t?
LA: Iƒ I ma¥ a$k.
CP: ((sorry losT window D:))
CP: oh ummm I...... I Think we meT her Through Ez
LA: Ahh, ¥ou know Mi$t€r £u¢€ri?
CP: uhhh yes!
CP: we were friends before and now ummm noT so much S:C
LA: Oh? I$ that $o?
CP: yeah I Think I goT him angry
CP: because I misundersTood whaT he said abouT being cool when I Talked To lamia and she goT angry aT him and he Told me I should be culled
LA: I $€€, I $€€.
CP: buT he says I can repay him somehow
CP: so ThaT's good a biT.
LA: What do€$ h€ want ¥ou to do?
CP: I don'T know he hasn'T said yeT
LA: W€ird. But th€n h€'$ a w€ird gu¥.
CP: nah I Think he's a cool guy
CP: because he says he geTs all.. um, I mean mosT of some, of The Troll girls To geT flushed for him
LA: Oh wow. What a $p€¢im€n, €h?
CP: yeah haha
LA: I'd imagin€ h€ wou£d ƒit in w€££ with th€ $€a dw€££€r$. Th€¥ $€€m to bu¥ th€ir ¢raz¥ at th€ $am€ €x¢hang€.
CP: hah yes definiTely! you could say hes umm fishing for.. sea um dwelling
CP: because he's like a sea dweller haha
LA: $ur€.
LA: K€€p at it, kid. ¥ou'££ g€t it $om€da¥.
CP: heh our blood color is preTTy similar
CP: Thanks S:) how abouT some kind of name for our buddyness
LA: A nam€? W€££, I gu€$$.
LA: Do ¥ou hav€ an¥thing in mind?
CP: umm how abouT..
CP: The greenblooded goons SB) heh because being a bad guy makes us cool and gives us confidence
LA: A££it€ration, ¢£€v€r, but I know ¥ou ¢an do b€tt€r than that.
LA: Im ƒa¢t, I ¢an h€£p ¥ou do b€tt€r than that.
CP: oh? sure!
LA: Whi£€ going ov€r m¥ $to¢k I ƒound a rath€r int€r€$ting book. It wa$ ¢a££€d 'Maiming and Naming: Th€ art oƒ naming a group or a££€gian¢€'.
LA: Now I didn't hav€ mu¢h tim€ to r€ad ov€r it, and I'm $ur€ ¥ou ¢ou£d put it to b€tt€r u$€ than I.
CP: oh yeah! ThaT's a greaT idea I could read iT over and help ouT
LA: $o, ƒor th€ £ow, -£ow- pri¢€ oƒ on£¥ 5 ¢a€gar$, I'££ $€nd it ov€r to ¥ou a$ ƒa$t a$ I ¢an.
LA: I'££ €v€n in¢£ud€ a ƒr€€ bookmark.
CP: okay! yeah ThaT sounds good heh I mean lamia Told me To be careful buT This will be helpful sTrengThening our buddyship
LA: £ik€ I $aid, I d€£t with h€r.
LA: It'$ ¢omp£€t€£¥ ƒin€.
LA: $o, ju$t wir€ m€ tho$€ ¢a€gar$ and I'££ $tart pa¢king right now.
CP: oh okay, yeah sure
CP: same password and sTuff?
LA: ¥€p.
CP: okay senT
LA: Gr€at! I $€€ it right h€r€.
LA: Thank$ ƒor th€ pur¢ha$€, budd¥.
CP: heh sure Thing buddddyyy!! S:D
CP: I'll leT you know when I geT iT
LA: £ooking ƒorward to it.
LA: $o, oth€r than that bui$n€$$ with €zr€ki, what €£$€ hav€ ¥ou b€€n doing?
CP: ummm noT much, jusT making friends like I said before! how abouT you?
LA: Doing $upri$ing£¥ good bui$n€$$.
LA: ƒor on¢€ in m¥ £iƒ€.
CP: really? you seem like you have a loT of Things To sell
LA: ƒar too man¥. It'$ hon€$£t¥ hard to k€€p tra¢k oƒ it a££ $om€tim€$.
CP: really?
LA: Oh ¥€a, und€rn€ath m¥ hiv€ th€r€'$ thi$ hug€ war€hou$€ ƒu££ oƒ $tuƒƒ m¥ £u$u$ and I bu¥.
CP: oh heh you musT make a loT of caegars when you sell Them
LA: 'Wh€n' b€ing th€ important word.
LA: But ¥ou gu¥$ hav€ b€€n th€ b€$t bui$n€$$ $in¢€, w€££, €v€r.
CP: hehe I guess you are righT! buT you are a cool guy so you will sell Them
LA: Thank$ ƒor th€ $upport, kid.
CP: no problem buddy S:)))
LA: An¥wa¥$, I $hou£d probab£¥ b€ g€tting that book ƒor ¥ou. An¥ £a$t thing$ that n€€d to b€ ta£k€d about?
CP: ((sorry haha pep has noThing else To say))
CP: no I Think I'm good buddy um nice Talking To you!
LA: Ni¢€ ta£king to ¥ou too, P€pp¥.
LA: $€€¥a £at€r.
-- loanedAllegiance [LA] ceased pestering cordialPacifist [CP] at 19:52 --
No comments:
Post a Comment