-- loanedAllegiance [LA] began pestering apatheticAbuser [AA] at 16:09 --
AA: Oh hello.
LA: H€££o th€r€ ¢¥mm¥, how ar€ ¥ou tonight?
AA: I am
AA: Content
LA: Good, good.
LA: What do ¥ou think about Mi$t€r £u¢€ri'$ £itt£€ gam€?
AA: What game.
AA: I am uninformed on this matter.
LA: W€r€ ¥ou not h€r€ ƒor £a$t night$ m€mo?
AA: No
AA: I was...busy
LA: I $€€, w€££ I gu€$$ Mi$t€r £u¢€ri thought that ¥ou wou£dn't mind b€ing invit€d to a gam€ h€ n€v€r to£d ¥ou about.
LA: H€'$ an odd on€, that'$ ƒor $ur€.
LA: Wou£d ¥ou £ik€ to h€ar th€ gi$t oƒ it?
AA: Oh
AA: Sorry
AA: I was momentarily distracted
AA: Yes, I would like to hear about it
LA: W€££, h€ $€nt €a¢h oƒ u$ that w€r€ th€r€ two ƒi£€$ h€ manag€d to g€t oƒƒ oƒ $om€ ob$¢ur€ $€rv€r $om€wh€r€.
AA: Alright
LA: Appar€nt£¥ th€ purpo$€ oƒ th€ gam€ i$ to ¢onn€¢t to €a¢h oth€r u$ing th€ ƒi£€, on€ p£a¥€r a¢ting a$ a ¢£i€nt to a $€rv€r p£a¥€r.
AA: Continue
LA: It go€$ on in a ¢hain unti£ a££ €ight oƒ u$ ar€ ¢onn€¢t€d, ƒA, PH, $P, A€, ¢P, TT And our$€£v€$.
AA: Alright. Has the order of Servers and Players been decided?
LA: ¥€$, h€ ha$ d€¢id€d that ¥ou wi££ b€ m¥ $€rv€r p£a¥€r.
LA: I want€d to di¢u$$ th€ €xa¢t £ogi$ti¢$ oƒ th€ $€tup with ¥ou, but th€n ¥ou w€r€n't th€r€.
AA: Ah.
AA: Well, what exactly do you want to discuss
LA: Mi$t€r £u¢€ri didn't €xa¢t£¥ giv€ u$ th€ d€tai£$ oƒ what w€ wou£d b€ doing in thi$ ¢onn€¢tion, but h€ did m€ntion b€ing ab£€ to manipu£at€ €a¢h oth€r'$ €nvironm€nt$.
LA: I wa$ hoping to di$¢u$$ what ¥ou ¢an and ¢an't do with m¥ hiv€.
AA: Alright.
LA: A$ ¥ou a£r€ad¥ know, do not und€r an¥ ¢ir¢um$tan¢€d $hou£d ¥ou tou¢h th€ m€r¢handi$€ without m¥ p€rmi$$ion.
LA: Don't both€r m¥ £u$u$' $€¢urit¥ ¢am€ra$, don't tr¥ to €nt€r hi$ ob$€rvation room, and don't tr¥ to €nt€r m¥ room.
AA: Of course.
AA: Any other rules?
LA: No, though I did want to ju$t ta£k a bit, too.
LA: H€£p bui£d a tru$ting r€£ation$hip in pr€p€ration ƒor thi$ gam€.
LA: It'$ a t€am €ƒƒort, aƒt€r a££.
AA: Of course.
AA: So. Arethusa is playing?
LA: ¥€$.
LA: Wh¥ do ¥ou a$k?
AA: ...
AA: There is still
AA: Bad blood between us.
AA: Or at least, on my end.
LA: What happ€n€d? Iƒ I ¢an a$k, that i$.
AA: Nothing really happened. It is just that finally I see no reason to repress the constant, platonic hatred that had been building up for quite some time.
AA: I have grown bored of fawning over that girls every word like a simpering fool.
AA: I have grown bored of a lot of things.
LA: I $€€.
LA: $u¢h i$ ¥oung roman¢€, I $uppo$€.
LA: W€££, iƒ th€r€'$ an¥thing ¥ou want that mught h€£p, I'm right h€r€.
AA: Of course
AA: One question, however
AA: My hive has been destroyed
AA: Or at least
AA: Rendered largely inacessable
AA: How would this affect the game
LA: W€££, it wou£d m€an ¥ou wou£dn't hav€ to worr¥ about that dirt¥ thi€ƒ $t€a£ing €v€r¥thing ¥ou hav€, but oth€r than that I'm not $ur€.
LA: Iƒ ¥ou hav€ $om€wh€r€ €£$€ ¥ou ¢ou£d $ta¥ whi£€ p£a¥ing th€ gam€, it $ou£d h€£p.
LA: What about th€ hiv€ oƒ that ¢oup£€ ¥ou murd€r€d>
LA: ?
AA: Hrm
AA: I could simply use that
AA: I don't know
AA: I've felt very...unmotivated lately
LA: ¢an ¥ou think oƒ an¥thing that I hav€ that might h€£p?
AA: I don't very much know
LA: Wou£d ¥ou £ik€ to bu¥ anoth€r $€t oƒ ¢£oth€$, p€rhap$?
AA: I don't think anything as meaningless as a new set of clothes could stop something like this
AA: I just feel so
AA: H0ll0w
LA: W€££, how about $om€ €xit€m€nt th€n?
LA: I hav€ $€v€ra£ horror movi€$ that I know ¥ou wou£d €njo¥ ju$t $itting in $to¢k.
LA: I'££ r€nt on€ to ¥ou and w€ ¢ou£d wat¢h it.
LA: What do ¥ou think oƒ that, ¢¥mm¥?
AA: ...
AA: Sorry
AA: I am feeling
AA: Sluggish
AA: Well
AA: I might enjoy that
AA: ...
AA: Thank you for trying to help.
LA: H€¥, an¥thing ƒor a ¢u$tom€r.
LA: I'££ $€t it up ƒor ¥ou right awa¥, ¥ou know wh€r€ I £iv€.
LA: $€€¥a $oon.
AA: Alright
-- apatheticAbuser [AA] ceased pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 17:15 --
No comments:
Post a Comment