Monday, 13 June 2011

LA & CP - Buddy.

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] began pestering cordialPacifist [CP] at 09:33 --


LA: Wh¥ h€££o th€r€, wond€rƒu£ night w€'r€ having, i$n't it?

CP: oh, h-hi There!

CP: iT is a nice evening yeah!

LA: But wh€r€ ar€ m¥ mann€r$, Aa$¢am ¢apita at ¥our $€rvi¢€.

LA: Now I h€ard ƒrom a mutua£ ƒri€nd that ¥ou hav€ a prob£€m.

CP: oh hey aascam is iT?

CP: iT's really nice To meeT you

LA: ¥€$ ¥€$, but to th€ point.

CP: oh righT The poinT

CP: sorry I forgoT ThaT you said someThing um

CP: who was The muTual friend?

LA: Mi$t€r £u¢€ri.

CP: oh! yes we are preTTy good friends.

LA: Now, ¢orr€¢t m€ iƒ I'm wrong, but I h€ard ƒrom him that ¥ou ar€ in dang€r oƒ b€ing ¢u££€d.

LA: T€££ m€ I'm wrong.

LA: I ¢an $€€ ¥ou b€ing a u$€ƒu£ m€mb€r oƒ tro££ $o¢i€t¥ and I'd hat€ to $€€ that pot€ntia£ wa$t€d.

CP: I.... I umm I didn'T know ThaT

CP: I'm kind of scared um.. whaT can I do?

CP: if you don'T mind helping me ThaT is I know you're busy

LA: No no, oƒ ¢our$€ I want to h€£p. That'$ wh¥ I ¢onta¢t€d ¥ou.

LA: ¥ou $€€, I think I ju$t might hav€ th€ $o£ution to ¥our prob£€m.

CP: um well I'm all ears! hehe yeah buT Thank you a really much loT

LA: $itting in th€ ba¢k oƒ m¥ war€hou$€, ju$t gath€ring du$t, i$ a $TRONGƒ£€X™ €x€r¢i$€ ma¢hin€.

LA: I don't hav€ a u$€ ƒor it, not th€ mo$t ph¥$i¢a£ gu¥.

CP: ((hahahah nice))

LA: But ¥ou, ¥ou N€€D thi$.

CP: do.. you Think ThaT will help?

LA: Oh ¢our$€!

CP: I mean if.. iT's a loT To give and well I Think if you did you would be really nice

LA: Hmm, ¥€$.

LA: It i$ an awƒu£ £ot to ju$t giv€ awa¥.

CP: iT.. yeah iT is I don'T Think you owe me ThaT much

CP: I mean um noT owe! you don'T owe me anyThing

LA: But, ƒor th€ right pri¢€ I wou£d b€ wi££ing to $€££ it to ¥ou.

LA: $a¥, how mu¢h mon€¥ do ¥ou hav€?

CP: oh ThaT sounds reasonable because um... I don'T wanT To geT culled

CP: ((Troll currency = ?))

LA: [¢a€gar$]

CP: ((I see))

CP: I have umm well my lusus gave me a hundred caegars buT he Told me only To use Them if um iT was really imporTanT

LA: Don't worr¥, thi$ i$ oƒ th€ utmo$t importan¢€.

LA: Tru$t m€.

CP: yeah you are righT geTTing culled is really bad

CP: how many caegars do you need for iT?

LA: W€££ norma££¥, $u¢h a b€autiƒu£ ma¢hin€ wou£d go ƒor around 150 ¢a€gar$ on th€ mark€t.

LA: But b€¢au$€ I £ik€ making ¢onn€¢tion$, I'££ giv€ it to ¥ou ƒor on£¥ 70.

CP: woah! you would do ThaT for me?

LA: ¢ount it, that'$ £€$$ than ha£ƒ th€ mark€t pri¢€.

LA: And I'm ¢omp£€t€£¥ $€riou$.

CP: oh.. oh gogsh I don'T know whaT To say

CP: you are being so nice To me and helping me ouT

LA: H€¥, a££ I n€€d i$ th€ thank$ oƒ a $ati$ƒi€d ¢u$tom€r to k€€p m€ going.

CP: yeah um really Thanks!

CP: when can I give you These caegars

LA: Now, ju$t giv€ m€ ¥our adr€$$, and I'££ $€nd ov€r thi$ £iƒ€$av€r a$ $oon a$ I ¢an.

LA: And about ¥our pa¥m€nt, iƒ ¥ou hav€ an a¢¢ound ¥ou ¢an pa¥ m€ digita££¥ ov€r ¢a$haquantan¢€

LA: Iƒ not, I ¢an g€t ¥ou $€t up ƒor ƒr€€.

CP: I.. I don'T have an accounT $:(

CP: oh ThaT would be greaT!

CP: ((do my horns look like a dollar sign To you? ;P ))

LA: [an $ or 8 wou£d probab£¥ b€ mor€ ƒitting, iƒ on£¥ not to ¢£a$h with th€ who£€ mon€¥ motiƒ iv€ got going on]

LA: [I mean an S or an 8]

LA: [silly quirk]

CP: [sounds good man]

CP: S:(

LA: A£right, a££ $€t up. ¥our u$€rnam€ i$ ¢a$hPa¥m€nt, and ¥our pa$$word i$ 1234567890

LA: Both €a$¥ to r€m€mb€r.

LA: Ju$t $€nd ov€r tho$€ 70 ¢a€gar$, and I'££ $tart pa¢king imm€diat€£¥.

LA: I'££ $€nd ov€r th€ £ink to m¥ a¢¢ount.

LA: Ju$t on€ mom€nt...

CP: okay!

LA: nnn.¢a$haquantan¢€.pa¥m€nt.A£t/£oan€dA££€gian¢€

LA: Ju$t r€m€mb€r to r€p£a¢€ th€ $¥mbo£$ with th€ir a£phab€ti¢a£ ¢ount€rpart

CP: oh haha yeah I forgoT To do ThaT!

CP: heh ThaT was silly of me sorry for The confusion friend

LA: No prob£€m, budd¥.

CP: um you don'T mind if I.. call you friend righT?

CP: b-buddy?

CP: are you my buddy?

LA: Oƒ ¢our$€, it'$ wh¥ I'm giving ¥ou $u¢h a $p€¢ta¢u£ar d€a£ right now.

CP: wow I've never had a real buddy like you

CP: um yeah Thank you a loT buddy S:)

LA: H€¥, no prob£€m, umm...

LA: ¥ou n€v€r to£d m€ ¥ou nam€.

CP: oh! I'm really sorry

CP: ThaT's noT a good Thing To do wiTh people ThaT I wanT To be friends wiTh I Think

CP: my name is pepeir whaT is yours buddy?

CP: hehe buddy S:)

LA: A$ I $aid b€ƒor€, Aa$¢am ¢apita, at ¥our $€rvi¢€.

CP: oh! ThaT was really sumb of me sorry

CP: um yeah sorry again buT I jusT senT The paymenT ThaT is good

LA: P€pp¥, ¥ou mind iƒ I ¢a££ ¥ou P€pp¥? It'$ b€tt€r than good.

LA: It'$ gr€at.

LA: Wond€rƒu£ €v€n, and I hop€ w€ ¢an ¢ontinu€ to do thi$ in th€ ƒutur€.

CP: um yes I do Too

LA: I'm putting a $tar b€$id€ ¥our nam€ in m¥ £i$t oƒ ¢onta¢t$.

CP: and peppy hehe ThaT name is.. iTs like The nicknames people give eachoTher

LA: It $tand$ ƒor budd¥.

LA: Ind€€d.

CP: I am so happy righT now I don'T know whaT To do

LA: Do a dan¢€ or $om€thing, I don't know.

LA: A$k ¥ou £u$u$ ƒor mor€ mon€¥, that h€£p$ too.

CP: I will I feel like iT I goT a buddy and I'm noT going To geT culled and I really like you

CP: yes I should ask him for more These are imporTanT Things

LA: W€££ th€n, budd¥, I hav€ to b€ oƒƒ. Imprtant bui$n€$$ $tuƒƒ to att€nd to.

LA: I'££ g€t that $TRONGƒ£€X $€nt to ¥ou a$ $oon a$ po$$ib£€.

CP: um yeah you are very busy I'd Think

CP: Thank you again buddy S:)))

LA: It'$ what I do.

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] ceased pestering cordialPacifist [CP] at 10:13 --

No comments:

Post a Comment