Monday, 13 June 2011

LA & CP - I'm going to forgive you just this once.

-- cordialPacifist [CP] began pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 12:21 --

CP: hi There aascam! S:)

LA: H€¥ P€pp¥, what'$ up?

CP: noT much buddyyyyy how abouT you? hehe

LA: Ju$t r€£axing at m¥ po$t.

LA: Not r€a££¥ doing mu¢h, £ik€ u$ua£.

CP: oh! heh okay ThaT's cool

LA: $o h€¥, did ¥ou want to ta£k about $om€thing?

CP: yes S:) jusT wanTed To Talk and um be friends and have fun

LA: Hav€ a parti¢u£ar $ubj€¢t in mind?

CP: uh leT's see

CP: how abouT Talking abouT your lusus ThaT seems like a good idea

LA: M¥ £u$u$?

LA: Wh¥ do ¥ou want to ta£k about him?

CP: jusT because iT's inTeresTing I Think

LA: P€pp¥, I'm going to ƒorgiv€ ¥ou ju$t thi$ on¢€, but on£¥ b€¢au$€ ¥ou'r€ m¥ budd¥.

CP: w-whaT do you mean?

LA: ¥ou n€v€r ta£k about m¥ £u$u$.

LA: That i$ a thing not ta£k€d about, OK?

CP: did I do someThing wrong? oh

CP: sorry okay

LA: A££ ¥ou n€€d to know i$, h€'$ a ba$tard and a th€iƒ.

CP: r-really? you said he helped you sTock up on Those iTems

LA: ¥€a, and on£¥ about ha£ƒ oƒ it h€ got £€gitimat€£¥.

LA: But I though w€ w€r€n't ta£king about thi$.

LA: Oh h€¥, w€ ar€n't an¥mor€.

CP: he sTole iT? can'T you geT hurT for doing Things like ThaT? oh okay leT's sTop

LA: ¥€$.

LA: Now.

LA: Did ¥ou g€t that €x€r¢i$€ ma¢hin€ ¥ou bought?

LA: Did it arriv€ $aƒ€£¥, i$ what I m€an.

CP: oh

CP: yes acTually I goT iT Today!

CP: iT didn'T have a manual Though so I don'T know how To work iT S:/

LA: No manua£?

LA: That'$ odd.

LA: Oh, oh m¥.

CP: do you know how To work iT?

LA: I think I ƒorgot to $hip th€ manua£ with it.

LA: M¥ $in¢€r€$t apo£ogi€$, P€pp¥.

CP: yeah maybe you forgoT

CP: hehe peppy

CP: S:) iT's okay jusT nexT chance you geT is fine buddy

LA: W€££, I ¢ou£d $€nd it ov€r right now a¢tua££¥.

LA: But I wou£d hav€ to pa¥ a bit €xtra ƒor $hipping...

LA: H€¥, budd¥, ¢ou£d I ma¥b€ a$k a ƒavor oƒ ¥ou?

CP: oh ThaT's undersTanable I suppose

CP: how much is iT?

CP: sure buddy!

LA: W€££ it wou£d b€ about 3 ¢a€gar$, not that mu¢h, but I'm r€a££¥ $trapp€d ƒor ¢a$h right now.

CP: oh

LA: ¥ou ¥ou ma¥b€... $€nd m€ ov€r th€ $hipping ƒ€€?

CP: well I have abouT 30 caegars lefT so 3 is fine if iT helps you ship iT

LA: Wou£d ¥ou r€a££¥ do that?

CP: yeah heh iT's whaT buddies do isn'T iT?

LA: P€pp¥, I think ¥ou'r€ th€ b€$t ƒri€nd I hav€.

LA: A r€a£ pa£.

LA: ¥ou'r€ to good ƒor m€, ¥ou know that?

CP: hehehe yeah I know ThaT now heh you are a greaT friend Too

LA: Thank$, budd¥.

CP: no problem hehe

LA: $o, ju$t $€nd m€ ov€r that tin¥ $um and I'££ pa¢k th€ manua£ and $€nd it ¥our wa¥ a$ $oon a$ I ¢an.

LA: I$ that ¢oo£, budd¥?

CP: yes

CP: I jusT senT iT S:)

LA: €x¢€££€nt, I $€€ it right h€r€.

LA: Thank$ again, budd¥.

CP: heh no problem budddyyy

LA: W€££, I'v€ got $om€ work to do $oon, an¥ £a$t r€mark$ b€ƒor€ w€ part our wa¥$?

CP: nope I don'T Think so, good luck buddy

LA: ¥ou too, P€pp¥.

LA: $€€¥a.

CP: bye

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] ceased pestering cordialPacifist [CP] at 12:53 --

No comments:

Post a Comment