AA: Hello
LA: Wh¥ h€££o th€r€ Mi$$ $€rk€i
LA: To what do I ow€ th€ p£€a$ur€?
AA: Oh, just making sure everyone I know has a reason for me disappearing for so very very long
AA: I disappeared without a word, you know
AA: Surely you've noticed
LA: Ind€€d I hav€, I ¢ar€ gr€at£¥ about m¥ ¢u$tom€r$.
LA: What happ€n€d, iƒ I ma¥ a$k?
AA: A landslide.
AA: My hive was completely buried under tons of rock.
AA: I was still inside
LA: That mu$t hav€ b€€n quit€ a $ho¢k.
LA: But ¥ou'r€ $ti££ h€r€ $o I $uppo$€ ¥ou got b€tt€r?
AA: Not really
LA: What do ¥ou m€an b¥ that?
LA: ¥ou'r€ $ti££ injur€d?
AA: ...
AA: You could say that, yes
LA: W€££, I think I hav€ $om€thing ƒor that.
AA: Do you now
LA: Oƒ ¢our$€! Now do ¥ou mind giving m€ th€ $p€¢iƒi¢$ $o I ¢an ƒind a $utab£€ produ¢t?
AA: Let me think.
AA: My fingers in many places have been worn down to the bone, that eye socket is getting infested, my lungs are still filled with dirt, and my neck is shattered.
AA: Nothing to worry about, really
LA: ...
LA: Ar€ ¥ou joking with m€?
AA: No I am not.
AA: I'm done with joking.
LA: That $€€m$, and ƒorgiv€ m€ iƒ I'm wrong, but that $€€m$ awƒu££¥ ƒata£.
AA: Oh it was
AA: Fatal, I mean
LA: Ar€ ¥ou imp£¥ing that, and on¢€ again ƒorgiv€ m€, that ¥ou ar€ in ƒa¢t $p€aking to m€ ƒrom b€¥ond th€ grav€?
AA: No, I am speaking to you from a computer I stole right by a Hive Complex.
LA: ...I $€€.
AA: No one really noticed the disappearance of a shut-in yellow blood, so I'm in luck there.
LA: Mhmm...
AA: Oh but enough about me and my problems
AA: How have you been
LA: Pr€tt¥ d€¢€nt, I'v€ a¢tua££¥ b€€n g€tting $om€ bui$n€$$ £at€£¥, but I wou£d r€a££¥ £ik€ to ta£k mor€ about ¥ou ƒor a mom€nt £ong€r.
AA: Really now.
LA: Oh ¥€$. Now t€££ m€, did an¥ oƒ ¥our p€r$ona£ po$€$$ion$ $urviv€ th€ £and$£id€?
AA: Not that I know of.
AA: I only had old posters, films, and axes.
LA: How about ¥our mon€¥?
AA: I have it with me.
LA: I $€€, I $€€.
AA: Come now, surely you have enough of your own to be thinking of robbing a poor girls grave.
AA: Rather
AA: Ghoulish of you
LA: What! How ¢ou£d ¥ou po$$ib£¥ think I wou£d do that?
LA: Do ¥ou tak€ m€ a$ a th€iƒ?
AA: Oh of course not
AA: Such bitter slander would not do well to sully my lips
LA: Good good, I wa$ in ƒa¢t hoping to mak€ a tran$a¢tion.
AA: Hrm, of what kind?
LA: Now I'm not $ur€ what th€ oƒƒi¢ia£ $tan¢€ on th€ und€ad i$, but It'$ probab£¥ dang€rou$ to go wa£king around with $€riou$ injuri€$ £ik€ ¥ou $a¥ ¥ou hav€.
LA: It attra¢t$ att€ntion and a££ that.
AA: Of course.
LA: $o what I'm oƒƒ€ring i$ ƒor a mod€$t $um I wi££ giv€ ¥ou what€v€r ¥ou n€€d to ¢ov€r up ¥our $uppo$€d£¥ horrib£€ di$ƒigur€m€nt$, ma$k$, g£ov€$, £ong ¢oat$, $tuƒƒ £ik€ that.
LA: $o ju$t h€ad on down to m¥ €x¢hang€, hop€ƒu££¥ ¥ou $ti££ know th€ wa¥, and I'££ b€ $ur€ to ¢ov€r ¥ou a££ up n€at and tid¥.
LA: How do€$ that $ound?
-- apatheticAbuser [AA] ceased pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 13:14 --
-- apatheticAbuser [AA] changed their mood to CHUMMY
---- apatheticAbuser [AA] changed their mood to RELAXED
---- apatheticAbuser [AA] began pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 13:15 --
AA: Are you still there?
LA: ¥€$, ju$t waiting di£ig€nt£¥ on ¥our an$w€r.
LA: What happ€n€d ju$t th€n?
AA: The troll who originally owned this room, his matesprit showed up.
AA: It was a momentary distraction.
LA: What did ¥ou do?
AA: I killed her, obviously.
LA: I $€€.
AA: Well
AA: Surprisingly, your offer actually sounds...
AA: Reasonable.
AA: I'll be showing up soon.
LA: I'££ bra¢€ m¥$€£ƒ.
AA: Oh I hope you will.
AA: It's been a pleasant chat, but I really must head off now.
AA: See you there.
-- apatheticAbuser [AA] ceased pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 13:18 --
No comments:
Post a Comment