Monday, 20 June 2011

LA & AA - Enter

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] began pestering apatheticAbuser [AA] at 19:31 --

AA: Hell0

LA: H€¥ ¢¥mm¥, $o $om€ good n€w$ and $om€ bad n€w$.

AA: 0k

LA: Good n€w$ i$ that I manag€d to ¢onvin¢€ £amia

LA: Mi$$ Ikr€m

AA: -0-h

AA: T0 d0 what

LA: I manag€d to ¢onvin¢€ Mi$$ Ikr€m to part with a wakthrough to h€£p u$ through th€ gam€.

LA: Bad n€w$ i$ that w€ ¢ou£d po$$ib£¥ di€ iƒ w€ don't hurr¥.

AA: -0-h

AA: I read that already

AA: It didn't make much sense

LA: It didn't? I und€r$tood mo$t oƒ it.

AA: Well

AA: I was very tired when I read it

AA: But uh

AA: D0 y0u want t0 begin

LA: ¥€$, w€ $hou£d b€gin a$ $oon a$ po$$ib£€.

AA: Alright

LA: ¥ou ar€ m¥ $€rv€r iƒ I r€m€mb€r ¢orr€¢t£¥.

AA: I already t00k the liberty 0f installing the game

AA: I believe I was, yes

LA: I hav€ it in$ta££€d a£r€ad¥ a$ w€££.

LA: $o ƒ€€£ ƒr€€ to hurr¥ up and ¢onn€¢t.

LA: Tim€ i$ oƒ th€ €$$€n¢€.

AA: Alright

AA: S0 I just c0nnect t0 y0u like...

AA: This?

-- apatheticAbuser [AA] connects to Aascam --

LA: ¥€$, that $€€m$ to b€ working.

AA: Alright

AA: S0 I place this 0bject first

-- apatheticAbuser [AA] places the cruxtruder down --

LA: ¥€$, ¥€$. Th€n ¥ou put down th€ Tot€m £ath€, th€ A£¢h€mit€r, and th€ Pr€-Pun¢h€d ¢ard.

LA: Ju$t, ¢£€ar awa¥ th€ $h€£v€$ iƒ ¥ou n€€d to mak€ room.

AA: Alright

-- apatheticAbuser [AA] quickly and violently moves away some shelves before placing down the two machines and the card --

AA: Is that all y0u need 0r can I g0 back t0 sleep n0w

LA: Ah, ¥€$. ¥ou a£$o n€€d to di$£odg€ th€ ¢ap oƒ th€ ¢ruxtrud€r with a h€av¥ obj€¢t.

LA: And no, don't go to $£€€p. It'$ nowh€r€ n€ar $unri$€, wh¥ ar€ ¥ou $£€€p¥?

AA: I was 0ut walking yesterday

AA: I didn't get back until the sun was setting

LA: W€££, tr¥ to $ta¥ ƒo¢u$€d at £€a$t unti£ I €nt€r.

LA: ¥ou ¢an do that, ¢an't ¥ou ¢¥mm¥?

AA: Fine

AA: D0 y0u have anything heavy I can use

LA: Th€ $h€£v€$ a££ around m€ ar€ probab£¥ $uƒƒi¢i€nt.

AA: Alright

-- apatheticAbuser [AA] picks up a shelf and slams it into the Cruxtruder --

LA: A£right, that wa$ good. That'$ th€ K€rn€£$prit€, I pr€$um€.

AA: I w0uld believe s0

LA: Hrm, I don't know what to protot¥p€ it with. What€v€r, I w€ ¢an do it £at€r. ƒir$t thing'$ ƒir$t, £€t m€ g€t a Dow€£ $o w€ ¢an ¢arv€ m¥ €ntr¥ it€m.

AA: Alright

AA: D0 y0u even need me f0r the rest 0f this?

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] spins the crank on the Cruxtruder, ejecting a Dowel. --

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] tried lifting the Dowel, but find's his strength to be insufficient. --

LA: ¥€$, $ta¥ ¢¥mm¥.

LA: I... I ¢an't £iƒt th€ Dow€£.

LA: ¢ou£d ¥ou bring it ov€r to th€ Tot€m £ath€?

AA: ...

-- apatheticAbuser [AA] lifts the dowel and drops it into the Totem Lathe --

LA: And hurr¥, I think I ƒ€€£ th€ m€t€or$ approa¢hing.

LA: Thank ¥ou.

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] grabs the Pre-Punched Card and slides it into the machine, carving the dowel. --

LA: Now bring it ov€r to th€ A£¢h€mit€r. Qui¢k£¥.

LA: Gah, Thi$ i$ unn€rving. Th€¥ $ound £ik€ th€¥'r€ ¢£o$ing in quit€ qui¢k£hg$htb$

AA: Is it really that heavy`

AA: What's wr0ng

-- loanedAllegiance's [LA'S] hive is struck by a small meteor, not big enough to destroy it, but enough to knock it around quite a bit. --

LA: ƒu¢k. I think m¥ hiv€ ju$t got hit.

AA: Alright

-- apatheticAbuser [AA] quickly brings the carved dowel to the alchemiter --

LA: I h€ar noi$€$ ƒrom down$tar$, I think th€ $to¢k got kno¢k€d around a bit.

LA: Ma¥b€ I $hou£d go ¢h€¢k it...

LA: No.

AA: N0

AA: Hurry

LA: Right

AA: Y0u d0n't have the time t0 be w0rrying

LA: $orr¥.

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] goes over to the Alchemiter and activates it, producing a bar of green chocolate --

LA: $o, I gu€$$ I'm $uppo$€d to €at that?

AA: Erm

AA: I think y0u need t0 put s0mething int0 the sprite first

LA: Right, I n€ar£¥ ƒorgot.

LA: I know! Th€r€'$ £ot$ oƒ $tuƒƒ down$tair$.

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] picks up the bar of chocolate and runs down to his warehouse, the Kernelsprite following close behind --

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] stops for a second, the damage if worse than he thought, with most of the stock crushed by celing beams --

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] surveys the scene, and notices that his lusus has been crushed as well. This makes up for the loss of property, he guesses --

-- apatheticAbuser [AA] follows with her cursor, revising things into more structurally stable configurations as she goes --

LA: a$ /m€ pa$$€$ th€ ¢orp$€ oƒ hi$ £u$u$ how€v€r, a parti¢u£ar¥ $trong jo£t ƒrom a m€t€orit€ kno¢k$ Aa$¢am'$ £u$u$ into th€ $prit€

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] is shocked by this, but there's no going back now. The sprite is prototyped, and the meteors approach. He takes as bite of the chocolate and his hive dissapears in a flash of light --

AA: Aascam?

LA: ¥€$?

AA: Y0ur hive has

AA: Well

AA: M0ved

LA: ¥€$, I know. I'v€ r€ad th€ wa£kthrough, r€m€mb€r. What do€$ it £ook £ik€?

AA: Y0u kn0w I'm n0t g00d with w0rds

AA: Perhaps y0u sh0uld l00k f0r y0urself

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] ascends the stairs back to the main floor --

-- loanedAllegiance [LA] gazes out at the Land of Vines and Clockwork, stunned --

LA: I $€€. ¥ou ¢an £€av€ now, I $uppo$€.

AA: -0-f c0urse

-- apatheticAbuser [AA] ceased pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 20:13 --

No comments:

Post a Comment