Monday, 13 June 2011

LA & SP - A tro££ ha$ to mak€ a £iving, ¥ou know?

-- seriousPirate [SP] began pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 19:16 --

SP: ahoy

LA: H€££o, $P.

SP: good ye s7ill remember me

LA: I mak€ it a po£i¢¥ to r€m€mb€r a££ oƒ m¥ ¢u$tom€r$.

SP: i would like 7o place an order

SP: 7he usual one

LA: Oƒ ¢our$€, I'££ g€t it r€ad¥ right awa¥.

LA: On€ thing how€v€r.

SP: wha7

LA: A ¢oup£€ oƒ th€ $upp£i€r$ I go to hav€ r€¢€nt£¥ rai$€d th€ pri¢€ oƒ th€ir $to¢k, $o I'm aƒraid I'££ hav€ to ¢harg€ ¥ou around 20 ¢a€gar$ €xtra thi$ tim€ around.

SP: oh

SP: well ive been 7hinking myself

SP: ye do realize 7ha7 7hese prizes of yers yarre ra7her high

-- seriousPirate [SP] changed their mood to RELAXED --

SP: i could jus7

SP: i don7 know

SP: go 7o 7reebay and buy i7 off cheaper 7here

LA: Ahh, but ¥ou $€€ th€¥ don't $€££ in bu£k. ¥ou'££ ju$t €nd up pa¥ing mor€ than m¥ pri¢€$ in $hipping.

LA: I'm v€r¥ $orr¥ ƒor th€ pri¢€ rai$€, but a tro££ ha$ to mak€ a £iving, ¥ou know?

SP: yeahoy i don7 ge7 my money ou7 of nowhere ei7her

SP: so ins7ead of a prize raisa

SP: how abou7

SP: a discoun7

LA: W€££, $in¢€ ¥ou'r€ on€ oƒ th€ on£¥ ¢u$tom€r$ I g€t, v€r¥ w€££. I'££ giv€ ¥ou a di$¢ount on an¥ oƒ m¥ produ¢t$ oth€r than ¥our $upp£i€$.

SP: no i mean7 7he supplies

LA: Hmm.

LA: I had hop€d it wou£dn't ¢om€ to thi$.

LA: I'££ giv€ ¥ou ƒr€€ $hipping.

SP: no im s7ill going 7o ge7 7hem on foo7

SP: like always

SP: my hives loca7ion is no7 for 7he public eye see

LA: On€ £a$t oƒƒ€r, on£¥ 5 ¢a€gar$ €xtra, and I'££ throw in a ¢oup£€ book$ on $hip$ and $ai£ing.

LA: I know how mu¢h ¥ou £ik€ $ai£ing.

SP: im pre77y sure i made myself ra7her cleyarr eyarrlier

SP: i wan7

SP: a discoun7

LA: ¥ou driv€ a hard bargain, Mi$t€r Tor€nt.

SP: 7hanks

SP: how abou7

SP: 90 percen7

LA: 95%

SP: i mean7 90 percen7 off

SP: unless ye mean7 7ha7 7oo

SP: in 7ha7 case okay

LA: That'$ bord€r£in€ robb€r¥, K¥arib.

LA: I'd b€ £o$ing mon€¥ iƒ I gav€ ¥ou 90% oƒƒ.

LA: A £ot oƒ mon€¥.

SP: if we consider 7he 7wo sweeps ive been buying supplies from ye

SP: id say yed s7ill be winning

LA: ¥ou'r€ a tough man to d€a£ with, Tor€nt. How about 80% oƒƒ and I'££ throw in tho$€ book$ I m€ntion€d €ar£i€r.

SP: alrigh7

SP: 7ha7 sounds like a fair deal

SP: a7 leas7 7o one pyarr7y

SP: ill come pick 7hem up in abou7 [[al7ernian 7ime for couple of weeks here]]

LA: V€¥ w€££, I'££ b€ waiting at m¥ €x¢hang€.

SP: pleasure doing business wi7h ye

LA: Ind€€d.

LA: A¢tua££¥, b€ƒor€ ¥ou go,

LA: do ¥ou £ik€ tr€a$ur€ hunting?

SP: im a pira7e

SP: i7s wha7 i do

SP: yep

LA: ¥€$, ¥€$, how ¢ou£d I ƒorg€t.

SP: 7reasure hun7ing

LA: W€££, it ju$t $o happ€n$ that v€r¥ r€¢€nt£¥ I manag€d to aquir€ a rath€r an¢i€nt tr€a$ur€ map, don't a$k how I got it.

SP: and

LA: How about I £€t ¥ou £ook at it th€ n€xt tim€ ¥ou'r€ ov€r and iƒ ¥ou want, I'££ $€££ it to ¥ou ƒor, £€t$ $a¥, a m€a$£¥ 5 ¢a€gar$.

LA: A¢tua££¥, I'££ $¢an ¥ou an imag€, and ¥ou ¢an judg€ ƒor ¥our$€£ƒ right now.

SP: ill 7hink abou7 i7

SP: oh

LA: nnn.Grubimag€.a£t/tr€a$ur€.gi£

LA: Mind th€ $igi£$.

SP: uh

SP: i7 looks like i7s ou7 a7 7he sea

LA: ¥€$, ¥ou'r€ a $ai£or ar€n't ¥ou?

SP: uh

SP: yeahoy

SP: of course i am

SP: a sailor

SP: and 7ha7s why

SP: i 7hink ill buy i7

LA: €x¢€££€nt!

LA: I don't think ¥ou'££ r€gr€t thi$, K¥arib.

SP: surely no7

LA: I hav€ b€€n gr€at£¥ a$$ur€d oƒ it'$ auth€nti¢it¥/

SP: from who

LA: An aquantan¢€ b¥ th€ nam€ oƒ Ka£pa¢ $€€th€.

LA: H€ i$ $itting on an ab$o£ut€ tr€a$ur€ trov€ oƒ an¢i€nt tr€a$ur€, and €v€rthing I'v€ r€¢i€v€d ƒrom him ha$ $o ƒar b€€n £€gitimat.

SP: yarre 7hey all ou7 a7 7he sea

LA: W€££, not a££ oƒ th€m, but wh¥ wou£d it matt€r to a pirat€?

SP: well

SP: 7ha7s because

SP: uh

SP: because id prefer 7hem 7o be ou7 a7 7he sea

SP: yes

SP: so i don7 have 7o

SP: look for 7reasure in middle of a deser7

SP: or some7hing

LA: Oƒ ¢our$€, Mi$t€r Tor€nt.

LA: An¥how, it ha$ b€€n good doing bui$n€$$ with ¥ou.

LA: Ma¥ our ƒutur€ tran$a¢tion$ pro¢€€d $mooth€r than thi$ on€.

SP: wha7 do ye mean

SP: 7his one 7urned ou7 qui7e fine i 7hink

LA: 80% oƒƒ i$ hard£¥ ƒin€, Mi$t€r Tor€nt.

LA: Hard£¥ ƒin€ at a££.

SP: i7s a small price for guyarran7eeing me 7ha7 ye do cyarre abou7 yer cus7omers

SP: or 7he loyal ones a7 leas7

LA: Right, oƒ ¢our$€. I ¢ar€ gr€at£¥ about ¥ou and ¥our bui$n€$$.

SP: good

SP: ill be going now

LA: V€r¥ w€££, I'££ $€€ ¥ou in [two a£t€rnian w€€k$].

SP: yeahoy

-- seriousPirate [SP] ceased pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 19:59 --

No comments:

Post a Comment