Sunday, 21 August 2011

LA & AA - I want to t€££ ¥ou $om€thing.

[04:19] -- loanedAllegiance [LA] began pestering apatheticAbuser [AA] at 16:19 --

[04:19] LA: H€££o ¢¥mm¥.

[04:20] AA: -0-h hell0 Aascam

[04:20] AA: H0w are y0u d0ing t0day?

[04:20] LA: W€££.

[04:20] LA: I am doing w€££, that i$.

[04:21] AA: G00d t0 hear

[04:21] AA: Is there anything in particular y0u needed?

[04:21] LA: W€££, ¥€$ a¢tua££¥.

[04:21] LA: I want to t€££ ¥ou $om€thing.

[04:21] AA: -0-h?

[04:22] LA: ¥€$. And to a$k ¥ou $om€thing too.

[04:22] LA: Th€ thing I want to $a¥ i$...

[04:24] LA: I think w€'d b€ good at ba£an¢ing €a¢h oth€r out. ¥ou n€€d $upport and I n€€d $om€on€ ¢apab£€ oƒ r€igning m€ in iƒ I go oƒƒ th€ m€taphori¢a£ rai£$.W€'d b€ good ƒor €a¢h oth€r I think and w€££...

[04:24] LA: Wou£d ¥ou b€ m¥ moirai£, ¢¥moth?

[04:24] AA: -0-h um

[04:25] AA: W0w

[04:25] AA: I d0n't

[04:25] AA: exactly kn0w what t0 say

[04:25] AA: Yes

[04:25] LA: P£€a$€ tak€ ¥o-

[04:25] AA: I w0uld be delighted

[04:25] LA: ¥ou wou£d?

[04:25] LA: I m€an, that'$ €x¢€££€nt!

[04:26] LA: V€r¥ good ind€€d.

[04:26] AA: I have t0 admit that I've been rather s0re 0n the t0pic 0f m0irails ever since um

[04:26] AA: Y0u kn0w

[04:26] AA: But y0u kn0w?

[04:26] AA: Y0u're nice

[04:26] AA: And well

[04:26] AA: It's nice talking t0 y0u

[04:27] LA: It'$ ni¢€ ta£king to ¥ou too ¢¥mm¥. Quit€ ni¢€ ind€€d.

[04:27] AA: Yeah

[04:27] AA: Well um

[04:27] AA: Are y0u still wanting t0 meet up in my land?

[04:28] AA: I kn0w it's n0t exactly the nicest place

[04:28] LA: I think I ¢an tak€ it, I'd b€ g£ad to vi$it ¥ou in ¥our £and.

[04:29] LA: W€ ¢ou£d €v€n trav€£ tog€th€r.

[04:29] AA: That w0uld be nice

[04:30] LA: Ind€€d.

[04:30] LA: W€ ¢ou£d ƒight ¢r€atur€$ and $o£v€ puzz£€$ and k€€p €a¢h oth€r £€v€£-h€ad€d oh god I'm $ounding wa¥ too €ag€r.

[04:31] AA: It's 0k!

[04:31] AA: I'm uhm...eager as well

[04:32] AA: Man I must s0und like a flustered wiggler

[04:32] LA: I think w€ both do.

[04:32] AA: -0-h g0d c0uld y0u imagine if the 0thers read this?

[04:33] LA: I ¢an. It'$ not pr€tt¥. I think w€ $hou£d k€€p thi$ $€¢r€t ƒor now.

[04:34] AA: Yeah

[04:34] LA: I m€an £ook at u$, w€'r€ a ¢orp$€ and a $wind£€r. W€ hav€ imag€$ to k€€p up.

[04:34] AA: Hehe yeah

[04:34] AA: I've g0tta be big bad d00mbitch

[04:35] LA: $o it'$ $€tt£€d, w€ $ha££ hav€ $€¢r€t moirai£€agan¢€. W€ ¢an ju$t ta£k and ¢omƒort €a¢h oth€r and no on€ €£$€ ha$ to know.

[04:35] AA: Hehe yeah

[04:35] AA: But uhm I think Arethusa might already nk0w

[04:35] AA: kn0w*

[04:35] AA: bluh

[04:35] AA: She's well, c0mmented t0 me that y0u are strangley nice t0 me

[04:36] AA: And y0u kn0w h0w hard her shipping g0ggles are put 0n

[04:36] LA: Oh I'm $ur€ it'$ ju$t Ar€thu$a b€ing Ar€thu$a, nothing to worr¥ about.

[04:36] AA: Yeah

[04:36] AA: She's pr0bably just trying t0 mess with me like usual

[04:37] LA: ¥€a, $h€ know$ nothing.

[04:37] LA: Nothing at a££.

[04:38] LA: $o, i$ th€r€ an¥thing ¥ou n€€d h€£p with right now?

[04:38] AA: Well uhm

[04:39] AA: T0 be h0nest I am just searching f0r "Stuff"

[04:39] LA: "$tuƒƒ"?

[04:39] AA: I have been t0ld that there are certain artifacts I need t0 find and alchemize

[04:39] AA: But n0t what they are 0r what they l00k like

[04:39] AA: It is needlessly frustrating

[04:39] LA: I'm gu€$$ing Tau£a to£d ¥ou that ¥ou had to do thi$?

[04:40] AA: N0

[04:40] AA: My "S0urces"

[04:40] AA: That every0ne quizically raises their eyebr0ws at

[04:40] LA: M¥ €¥€brow i$ ar¢h€d in a v€r¥ quizzi¢a£ wa¥ right now, ¥€$.

[04:41] AA: Heh

[04:41] AA: Well

[04:41] AA: I pr0mised them that I w0uldn't divulge t00 much

[04:42] LA: $ur€£¥ ¥ou ¢an t€££ ¥our moirai£ at £€a$t a £itt£€ about th€m.

[04:46] AA: Aascam? -0-h g0d wait a minute I need t0 get inside

[04:46] LA: What'$ th€ wrong?

[04:46] AA: Lightning

[04:47] AA: L0ts and l0ts 0f lightning

[04:47] LA: I $€€. Ar€ ¥ou in an¥ dang€r?

[04:47] AA: yes

[04:47] AA: That is why I disc0nnected

[04:48] LA: ¥ou n€€d to g€t to $om€ $h€£t€r th€n.

[04:48] LA: I think $o an¥wa¥$.

[04:48] AA: I am currently running

[04:48] AA: F0r shelter

[04:49] AA: -0-k I f0und a building with um

[04:49] AA: W0rking p0wer

[04:49] LA: That'$ good.

[04:50] AA: Right, what were we talking ab0ut

[04:50] LA: ¥our m¥$t€riou$ "$our¢€$".

[04:51] AA: Well they're n0t that mysteri0us

[04:51] AA: In fact Arethusa said they might just be v0ices in my head because I'm insane

[04:51] AA: But she's y'kn0w

[04:51] AA: Arethusa

[04:52] LA: I $€€. $o th€¥'r€ voi¢€$?

[04:52] AA: Yes

[04:52] AA: In my head

[04:52] AA: And they kn0w things bef0re they happen in a way

[04:52] AA: -0-r at least they help me make them happen

[04:52] AA: They tell me small things

[04:53] AA: Which d00r t0 0pen, wh0 t0 talk t0, where the knives are hidden under the cupb0ards

[04:53] AA: Small, helpful things I c0uldn't p0ssibly have kn0wn

[04:53] AA: And they are always right

[04:53] AA: And they are always depressing

[04:54] LA: Hmm. Ma¥b€ ¥ou'r€ £ik€ Tau£a and ¢an $€€ into th€ ƒutur€.

[04:54] LA: Or h€ar into it.

[04:54] AA: Well apparently the future is shitty

[04:55] AA: It's all d00m and gl00m y0u kn0w?

[04:55] LA: Ma¥b€ th€¥'r€ th€ whi$p€r$ oƒ th€ d€ad, I'v€ h€ard th€¥ ¢an b€ proph€ti¢.

[04:55] AA: Maybe

[04:56] AA: I guess the dead are assh0les then

[04:56] LA: Don't b€ $o hard on ¥our$€£ƒ. Do th€¥ $a¥ an¥thing €£$€?

[04:57] AA: They tell me I need t0 die again

[04:57] AA: They tell me that my eyes 0ffend them

[04:57] AA: They tell me that I am weak, and a c0ward, and a f00l

[04:58] LA: It $€€m$ I hav€ ƒound m¥$€£ƒ a n€mi$i$ th€n.

[04:58] AA: -0-h?

[05:00] LA: Ind€€d, though I'm gu€$$ing ¥ou don't $€riou$£¥ b€£i€v€ to th€ir r€mark$.

[05:00] AA: They're always right

[05:01] AA: Why sh0uld I st0p believing them n0w?

[06:03] LA: Ju$t b€¢au$€ th€ir ƒa¢t$ ar€ $traight, do€$n't m€an that ¥ou hav€ to £i$t€n to th€ir opinion$.

[06:04] AA: I'm n0t sure what's fact and what's 0pini0n when they speak t0 me

[06:05] LA: W€££, ju$t ignor€ what th€¥ $a¥ wh€n€v€r th€¥'r€ b€ing n€gativ€ th€n.

[06:05] AA: It's hard t0 ign0re a th0usand screaming v0ices in y0ur head

[06:09] LA: A thou$and $¢r€aming voi¢€$? Ar€ ¥ou $ur€ ¥ou'r€ not u$ing h¥p€rbo£€ b€¢au$€ that $€€m$ £ik€ a £ot ƒor an¥on€ to tak€.

[06:10] AA: Well maybe n0t a TH-0-USAND

[06:10] AA: But there's a l0t 0f 0verlapping

[06:10] AA: Like the same v0ice but fr0m many thr0ats

[06:11] LA: I $€€.

[06:12] AA: But uhm

[06:12] AA: En0ugh ab0ut my stuff

[06:12] AA: H0w are y0u d0ing?

[06:13] LA: W€££ I'm ju$t tr¥ing to ƒind m¥ wa¥ ba¢k to th€ r€turn nod€ Tau£a ta£k€d about.

[06:14] AA: -0-h, is that h0w y0u'll be visiting?

[06:14] AA: -0-r um

[06:14] AA: I d0n't kn0w

[06:14] AA: I'm being stupid

[06:15] LA: No, I a$k€d m¥ $prit€ and h€ $a¥$ that I n€€d to go through th€ gat€$ to g€t to oth€r £and$, th€ r€turn nod€ ju$t $€nd$ m€ ba¢k to m¥ hiv€.

[06:15] AA: Alright

[06:15] AA: Is there s0mething y0u need there?

[06:53] LA: Tau£a $a¥$ $o, r€m€mb€r th€ m€mo?

[06:55] LA: I'm $uppo$€d to ¢ombin€ th€ ƒir$t two thing$ I $€€.

[07:00] AA: Hrm

[07:00] AA: I d0n't remember that

[07:01] LA: W€££ it'$ a thing I'm $uppo$€d to do appar€nt£¥

[07:03] LA: I don't think an¥thing important i$ hon€$t£¥ going to ¢om€ out oƒ it, but I might a$ w€££ humor h€r.

[07:03] AA: It c0uldn't hurt

[07:04] LA: Hav€ ¥ou a£¢h€mi$€d an¥thing ¥€t?

[07:04] AA: I made an axe

[07:04] AA: And that's it really

[07:04] AA: I can send y0u a picture if y0u like

[07:04] LA: $ur€.

[07:05] AA: http://imgur.com/KxzNO

[07:06] LA: It $€€m$ to hav€ an aura oƒ pur€ t€rror €manating ƒrom it.

[07:06] AA: It's nice, isn't it?

[07:06] AA: They t0ld me exactly what t0 use t0 make it

[07:07] LA: What did ¥ou u$€?

[07:08] AA: A b00k they sh0wed me where t0 find, and my handaxe.

[07:08] AA: And uhm

[07:08] AA: N0thing

[07:08] LA: Nothing?

[07:09] AA: N0thing imp0rtant

[07:10] AA: I can still see, after all

[07:10] LA: Wh¥ don't ¥ou want to t€££ m€ what it i$, ¢¥mm¥?

[07:10] AA: Because y0u'll w0rry and fret and I d0n't want t0 needlessly w0rry y0u

[07:11] AA: L00k, I'm fine alright?

[07:11] AA: It's just 0ne 0f the things I had t0 d0.

[07:11] AA: I can still see

[07:11] LA: Wh¥ do ¥ou k€€p ta£king about $ti££ b€ing ab£€ to $€€?

[07:12] AA: L00k it just

[07:12] AA: It d0esn't matter

[07:12] AA: Let's talk ab0ut s0mething else

[07:12] LA: Ar€ ¥ou $ur€ ¥ou don't want to ta£k about it?

[07:12] AA: D0 y0u REALLY want t0 kn0w?

[07:13] LA: I think I d€$€rv€ to know.

[07:13] AA: The Eyes, Aascam!

[07:13] AA: The Eyes are g0ne but it can still see

[07:13] AA: It d0esn't NEED Eyes t0 see

[07:14] LA: What?

[07:14] LA: Did ¥ou...

[07:14] LA: Did ¥ou tak€ out ¥our oth€r €¥€?

[07:14] AA: I can still see Aascam

[07:14] AA: I can still see

[07:14] LA: ...

[07:15] LA: I...

[07:15] LA: How?

[07:15] AA: I

[07:15] AA: I d0n't kn0w

[07:15] AA: But I can see better than I ever did

[07:16] AA: Depth, c0l0ur, the light! It's all back. Everything she t00k fr0m me is back, and better.

[07:16] AA: That's why I trust my s0urces Aascam.

[07:16] AA: They t00k my eyes and they gave me BETTER 0nes.

[07:16] AA: It's what I always wanted

[07:17] AA: This

[07:17] AA: This is why I didn't want t0 talk ab0ut it, alright?

[07:17] AA: It was a mistake

[07:17] LA: I $€€.

[07:17] LA: That'$ pr€tt¥ horriƒ¥ing.

[07:17] AA: Y0u kn0w, it was r0tting away anyway

[07:18] AA: My eye, I mean.

[07:18] AA: I c0uld barely see.

[07:18] LA: I$ that $o?

[07:18] AA: It was a withered husk

[07:18] AA: I've g0tten w0rse since we last met

[07:19] AA: I really am a disgusting c0rpse

[07:19] AA: And I'm falling apart

[07:19] LA: That'$ good thank ¥ou, no n€€d to g€t into th€ d€tai£$.

[07:20] AA: S0rry

[07:20] AA: Uhm

[07:20] AA: If y0u d0n't want t0 meet up anym0re that's

[07:20] AA: fine

[07:20] AA: i guess

[07:21] AA: We can still be m0irails, right?

[07:21] LA: It'$ ƒin€. What kind oƒ moirai£ wou£d I b€ iƒ I ¢ou£dn't to£€rat€ ¥ou?

[07:21] LA: Wait, that ¢am€ out wrong.

[07:21] AA: uhm

[07:21] AA: yeah 0k

[07:21] LA: What I m€ant wa$ I ¢an $toma¢h it I think.

[07:21] LA: No! I m€an...

[07:21] AA: its 0k

[07:21] AA: I'm getting BETTER

[07:22] LA: ¥ou ar€?

[07:22] AA: My eyes

[07:22] AA: The new 0nes

[07:22] AA: They are bright and glistening and wet and they can CRY and it's beautiful

[07:22] AA: And they've pr0mised s0 much m0re

[07:22] AA: As l0ng as I keep d0ing what they say I'm g0ing

[07:22] AA: I'm g0ing t0 die 0ne m0re time and then I get t0 c0me back

[07:22] AA: Better than ever

[07:23] AA: And then I'll be alive and n0rmal and I can st0p being like this

[07:24] AA: ...

[07:24] AA: I'm being just as insane as Arethusa says I always am aren't I

[07:24] AA: I pr0bably s0und like s0me s0rt 0f weird cultist 0r s0mething

[07:25] LA: ¢¥mm¥, I ju$t don't think I wou£d tru$t th€m too mu¢h. Th€¥ kind oƒ $ound £ik€ m€, hon€$t£¥, giving p€op£€ thing$ and th€n promi$ing mor€ iƒ ¥ou do what th€¥ want.

[07:25] LA: It ju$t $¢r€am$ oƒ u£t€rior motiv€$.

[07:25] AA: I kn0w

[07:25] AA: But they haven't lied t0 me

[07:25] AA: I just

[07:25] AA: I want t0 be alive again

[07:25] AA: S0 much

[07:26] LA: And how do ¥ou know that th€¥'££ d€£iv€r?

[07:26] AA: -0-nce we meet up y0u'll see what they can d0

[07:26] AA: Y0u can see my new eyes

[07:26] AA: They can deliver 0n their pr0mises

[07:27] AA: As l0ng as I deliver 0n mine

[07:28] LA: A£right, it'$ a d€a£. I'££ r€$€rv€ judg€m€nt unti£ I m€€t ¥ou.

[07:29] AA: S0 it's a date?

[07:29] LA: It'$ a dat€.

[07:30] LA: I'££ g€t to ¥ou a$ $oon a$ I ¢an.

[07:30] AA: -0-f c0urse

[07:30] AA: I'll be here

[07:30] AA: Waiting

[07:30] LA: I $hou£d go, I'££ ¢onta¢t ¥ou again though.

[07:31] AA: Bye

[07:31] LA: Goodb¥€ ¢¥mm¥.

[07:31] -- loanedAllegiance [LA] ceased pestering apatheticAbuser [AA] at 19:31 --

No comments:

Post a Comment