Sunday, 28 August 2011

LA & CT - $o a£wa¥$ b€ pr€par€d i$ what ¥ou'r€ $a¥ing?

[12:30] -- loanedAllegiance [LA] began pestering celestialToxophilite [CT] at 00:30 --

[12:31] LA: How ar€ ¥ou, Mi$$ Tau£a?

[12:36] CT: )8/

[12:36] CT: Why izzz everyone zzzuddenly contacting me all at once?

[12:37] CT: Thizzz izzz zzzo zzztupid.

[12:37] CT: What do you want?

[12:37] LA: I am ƒin€ m¥$€£ƒ, thank ¥ou.

[12:37] LA: I ju$t want€d to ¢om€ b¥ to apo£ogiz€.

[12:37] CT: I am rolling my eyezzz. Juzzzt zzzo you know.

[12:37] CT: You want zzzomething.

[12:37] CT: Juzzzt azzzk.

[12:37] CT: I don't have all day.

[12:38] LA: I$ it wrong that I ju$t want to know ¥ou b€tt€r?

[12:38] CT: ...

[12:38] CT: I know why you contacted me.

[12:38] CT: Drop the pretenzzze, Scammy.

[12:38] LA: I$ that $o? Wh¥ hav€ I ¢onta¢t€d ¥ou th€n?

[12:40] CT: You have it bad for Lamia. And by bad, I mean you probably have a locket with her picture in it around your neck. A picture which you will often zzztare at when you think no one izzz looking.

[12:40] CT: You open the locket zzzlowly...

[12:40] CT: tenderly...

[12:40] CT: and whizzzper...

[12:40] CT: "I hate you zzzo much, you zzztuck up bitch."

[12:40] CT: ):]

[12:41] LA: ...

[12:41] LA: I'm $orr¥ iƒ I ¢an't t¥p€ ƒor a whi£€, it'$ hard to r€$i$t bringing both m¥ hand$ to m¥ ƒa¢€ right now.

[12:41] LA: OK, ƒin€.

[12:42] CT: Hahahahahahaha!

[12:42] LA: How do I mak€ $ur€ $h€ hat€$ m€.

[12:42] LA: A prop€r, $€€ping hatr€d ƒu££ oƒ vitrio£ and ¢ont€nt.

[12:43] LA: Not a gr€at ƒanƒar€ that $hout$ and $¢r€am$ but €nd$ a$ qui¢k£¥ a$ it $tart€d.

[12:43] CT: Scammy, are you even...have you ever even felt true hate yourzzzelf?! How the hell can you expect to win the favor of fair Lamia'zzz middle finger when you are zzzo...lukewarm yourzzzelf?

[12:43] LA: What ar€ ¥ou ta£king about?

[12:44] LA: I hat€ h€r v€r¥ mu¢h thank ¥ou.

[12:44] CT: If you zzzay zzzo. ):]

[12:45] LA: I h€ar ƒrom m¥ $our¢€$ that ¥ou know b£a¢k roman¢€. That ¥ou know it w€££. €n£ight€n m€.

[12:46] CT: You mean Aerie? Hahaha!

[12:46] LA: $our¢€$. Anon¥mou$ $our¢€$.

[12:46] CT: I'll have to tell her thankzzz for the vote of confidence. ):]

[12:46] CT: You mean Aerie.

[12:47] CT: I know all about that converzzzation, Scammy.

[12:47] CT: I have zzzourcezzz too, you zzzee.

[12:47] LA: $o I'v€ h€ard.

[12:47] LA: $o, wi££ ¥ou impart upon w€ ¥our wi$dom?

[12:48] LA: *m€

[12:48] CT: You muzzzt do zzzomething for me firzzzt. ):]

[12:48] CT: It muzzzt be an equal exchange!

[12:48] LA: ƒair €nough. What do ¥ou want ƒrom m€?

[12:49] CT: Let me think for a moment. Thizzz izzz a rare chance that hazzz been prezzzented to me!

[12:49] CT: What are you willing to give?

[12:50] LA: ¢od€$ ƒor it€m$, m¥ own advi¢€, €v€n ƒavor$ to b€ r€turn€d £at€r.

[12:50] CT: Pfffft.

[12:50] CT: Tell you what.

[12:50] CT: You owe me...

[12:51] CT: ANYTHING I WANT.

[12:51] CT: To be cazzzhed in at any future date.

[12:51] LA: An¥thing? That do€$n't $ound £ik€ an €qua£ trad€ at a££.

[12:51] CT: Alright! Never mind then!

[12:52] CT: So zzzorry to wazzzte your time!

[12:52] LA: Oh, ar€ ¥ou $ur€ ¥ou ju$t want to $quand€r thi$ ¢han¢€?

[12:52] CT: My chance to what? Give zzzome lame azzzzzzhole romantic advice?

[12:53] LA: I hav€ man¥ r€$our¢€$ Tau£a, and I wi££ b€ wi££ing to r€pa¥ an¥thing within r€a$on.

[12:53] CT: I can do that any time I want.

[12:53] CT: Nah.

[12:53] CT: I'm getting bored with you.

[12:53] CT: Thizzz izzz boring.

[12:53] LA: Th€n what ¢an I do to amu$€ ¥ou?

[12:54] LA: Wou£d ¥ou £ik€ m€ to $ing, do a $i££¥ dan¢€?

[12:55] LA: And b€$id€$, what mak€$ thi$ ¢onv€r$ation an¥ mor€ boring that wand€ring around ¥our £and bopping imp$ on th€ h€ad?

[12:55] -- celestialToxophilite [CT] Taula slowly smiles...it is a grin that is laced with the most devious malace that The Land of Stars and Lulabys has ever seen. --

[12:56] LA: Think about it Tau£a, ¥ou wi££ hav€ a $€¢r€t w€apon. A tro££ in a pow€rƒu£ po$ition on $p€€d dia£. At ¥our b€¢k and ¢a££. £€a$h€d in a wa¥. A££ ƒor ju$t a bit oƒ advi¢€.

[12:56] -- celestialToxophilite [CT] She turns on Trollian's viewport feature...and her video capture program. --

[12:56] CT: You know what?

[12:56] CT: Nah.

[12:56] CT: I want the dance.

[12:56] LA: What.

[12:56] CT: No zzzinging izzz needed.

[12:57] LA: Wait, that wa$n't a¢tua££¥ $€riou$ ¥ou know.

[12:57] CT: Dance for me, Scammy.

[12:57] CT: SEDUCTIVELY.

[12:57] LA: ...

[12:57] CT: I won't do it for any more or lezzzzzz.

[12:59] LA: Wait wait wait, I r€a££¥ hav€ a £ot. Mor€ than ¥ou ¢ou£d imagin€. Do ¥ou r€a££¥ ju$t want a dan¢€?

[12:59] CT: Yep.

[12:59] CT: But it hazzz to be hot.

[12:59] LA: Wh¥?

[12:59] CT: Becauzzze it izzz what I want.

[12:59] CT: ):]

[01:00] CT: I am waiting!

[01:00] LA: I...

[01:00] LA: ƒU¢K.

[01:00] LA: ƒIN€.

[01:01] LA: Th€ thing$ I do ƒor hat€, r€a££¥.

[01:01] -- celestialToxophilite [CT] Taula holds her sides as she convulses with silent laughter. She presses the 'RECORD' button. --

[01:03] -- loanedAllegiance [LA] slowly brings up ITroll, shaking a bit. He scrolls through his collection of pirated songs and finds THE ONE. He gets up, and plays it. --

[01:03] -- loanedAllegiance [LA] then does this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij5_6xBPlJE --

[01:04] -- celestialToxophilite [CT] Taula stares with her mouth open. --

[01:05] -- celestialToxophilite [CT] She cocks her head to the side slowly. --

[01:06] -- celestialToxophilite [CT] One could almost see smoke start to pour from her ears. She thinks..."This is the greatest day of my life." --

[01:06] -- celestialToxophilite [CT] She manages to type again. --

[01:06] CT: Thank you Scammy. That izzz good enough.

[01:07] -- celestialToxophilite [CT] She shakes her head one last time to clear out the cobwebs. --

[01:07] LA: Good.

[01:07] CT: Alright. So.

[01:07] CT: Conzzzider thizzz...

[01:07] CT: Your firzzzt lezzzzzzon in blackrom.

[01:08] -- celestialToxophilite [CT] Taula grins. --

[01:08] -- celestialToxophilite [CT] And sends the email (with file attachment) to Lamia. --

[01:08] CT: Never let your guard down around your rival. ):]

[01:09] LA: $o a£wa¥$ b€ pr€par€d i$ what ¥ou'r€ $a¥ing?

[01:10] CT: Yezzz. Be prepared for anything. At any time!

[01:10] CT: If you are too much of a chump, you become really boring!

[01:10] CT: You know what?

[01:10] CT: I think you zzzhould try that out right now.

[01:11] LA: What do ¥ou m€an?

[01:11] CT: I think you zzzhould get off of your lame azzzzzz, let go of the wad of cazzzh that you are undoubtedly zzzniffing like it izzz a lovely flower, and juzzzt mezzzzzzage your rival already!

[01:12] CT: What have you got to lozzze?

[01:12] LA: Th€ prob£€m i$ I'v€ a£r€ad¥ b€€n ƒorward, and that do€$n't work.

[01:12] LA: I n€€d to work thi$ $ubt£¥.

[01:12] CT: Oh...I think thizzz time will be different.

[01:13] CT: Juzzzt do it, Scammy!

[01:13] CT: I have faith in you!

[01:13] LA: ...Ar€ ¥ou $ur€?

[01:13] CT: So zzzure.

[01:14] LA: OK, I'm going to tru$t ¥ou h€r€.

[01:14] CT: ):]

[01:15] LA: But I $w€ar iƒ ¥ou'r€ wrong, ¥ou wi££ hav€ €arn€d a dang€rou$ €n€m¥.

[01:15] CT: Oooo...zzzo forward!

[01:16] CT: I thought you were black for Lamia! Hazzz thizzz really been about me all along?!

[01:17] LA: Oh ¥€$. I on£¥ ¢£aim to hat€ £amia $o I ¢an ma$k m¥ hat€ ƒor ¥ou.

[01:17] CT: I knew it!

[01:17] LA: I €v€n hav€ a $hrin€ I u$€ ƒor targ€t pra¢ti¢€.

[01:17] CT: Oh Scammy!

[01:17] LA: I hat€ ¥ou $o mu¢h.

[01:17] CT: I am giggling like a little girl!

[01:18] CT: And fluzzzhing ruzzzt!

[01:18] LA: Right, thi$ i$ $i££¥. Goodb¥€ Mi$$ Tau£a, I hop€ ¥ou'r€ right about b€ing ƒorward.

[01:18] CT: ):] Guezzzzzz what?

[01:19] CT: You will never get Lamia azzz a Kizzzmezzzizzz...becauzzze you are too gullible.

[01:19] CT: Bye!

[01:21] LA: Thank$ ƒor th€ advi¢€.

[01:21] LA: B¥€.

[01:21] -- loanedAllegiance [LA] ceased pestering celestialToxophilite [CT] at 01:21 --

No comments:

Post a Comment