[11:21] -- plotHooked [PH] began pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 23:21 --
[11:21] PH: ?ssssst.
[11:21] PH: ?st. ?st. ?st.
[11:21] PH: ?ssssst.
[11:21] PH: Hey. Are you there? Hey, hey.
[11:21] PH: Are you there yet?
[11:21] PH: Are you there yet?
[11:21] LA: I am h€r€, Ar€thu$a.
[11:21] PH: What about now?
[11:22] LA: What i$ it?
[11:22] PH: What do you mean "what is it"??????
[11:22] LA: Wait, £€t m€ gu€$$.
[11:22] PH: I am letting you guess. You are taking a while.
[11:24] LA: ¥ou want to know iƒ I'v€ manag€d to mak€ m¥ $prit€ $hut up ¥€t, that'$ it.
[11:24] LA: D€ƒinit€£¥.
[11:25] PH: GAS?!!!!!!!!!!!
[11:25] PH: You nailed it! Are you sure you're not destined for a long career as an Archeradicator?
[11:25] PH: Because that was some im?ressive bull's eye stabbing right there.
[11:26] LA: $h€ $aid ¥€$, Ar€thu$a.
[11:26] PH: The ?oint -- you s?lit it in twain! with how dead accurate your guesswork's aim was.
[11:26] PH: Awwwwww.
[11:26] PH: Are you ha??y now?
[11:26] LA: I$ that what thi$ ƒ€€£ing i$? I had b€€n wond€ring ƒor quit€ $om€ whi£€.
[11:27] LA: ƒor a mom€nt I thought I had ¢ontra¢t€d $om€ $ort oƒ i££n€$$.
[11:27] PH: Awwwwwwwww. >:) And you mocked shi??ing! Don't you feel bad now for mocking shi??ing?
[11:27] LA: No, $ti££ happ¥.
[11:28] PH: That's really cute, Scammy. I'm glad you've got someone to look after!
[11:28] PH: It'll ?robably be good for you. >:)
[11:29] LA: I hop€ $o.
[11:29] PH: By the by, if you do figure out some way to rob your s?rite of its voice, let me know. I'd be interested.
[11:29] LA: Oh, ¥our $prit€ i$ giving ¥ou troub£€ a$ w€££?
[11:30] PH: Hmm. You never really knew much about my lusus, did you?
[11:30] PH: He would have been bad enough on his own, but combined with Sea Majesty Cassanova Romance ?lush it is just
[11:30] PH: really disconcerting.
[11:30] PH: >:\
[11:31] LA: $€a Maj€$t¥ ¢a$$anova Roman¢€ P£u$h?
[11:31] PH: It was a gift.
[11:31] LA: I b€t it wa$.
[11:31] LA: A giƒt ¥ou gav€ to ¥our$€£ƒ, no doubt.
[11:31] LA: How am I not $upri$€d?
[11:32] PH: Scammy, are you im?lying that I would lie over something as trivial as the origin of Sea Majesty Cassanova Romance ?lush? That I am giftless? That no troll would ever wish to give me a ?resent just out of the ?ity in his or her heart? That I am unworthy of receiving shitty gifts from strangers?
[11:32] PH: I am dee?ly wounded.
[11:33] PH: Truly, dee?ly wounded.
[11:33] LA: Hurt, €v€n?
[11:33] PH: But let us not talk about my wounds, and MY hurts -- I did message you to fester in a ?uddle of sorrow!
[11:33] PH: I'm curious.
[11:33] PH: Now that you have your moirallegiance squared away, are you going to
[11:33] PH: Hmm.
[11:33] PH: Work more on your ?otential black dalliance?
[11:34] PH: Or should I say -- dalliances, ?lural?
[11:34] LA: What? I wa$ ju$t t€a$ing Tau£a iƒ that'$ what ¥ou'r€ imp£¥ing.
[11:34] LA: M¥ hat€ b€£ong$ to Mi$$ £amia a£on€.
[11:35] PH: Reeeeeeally
[11:36] LA: R€a££¥.
[11:37] PH: And you're certain that she hates you back, caliginously?
[11:37] PH: That just looking at your obnoxious green text makes her heart constrict into a shadowy ball of contem?t?
[11:38] LA: £amia? Oƒ ¢our$€. I hav€ n€v€r $€€n $u¢h b£atant b£a¢k ƒ£irting.
[11:38] LA: $h€ $a¥$ it'$ ju$t p£atoni¢, but I know b€tt€r.
[11:38] PH: Scammy. Baby.
[11:39] PH: Where have you seen black flirting in the ?ast?
[11:39] PH: Just out of curiousity.
[11:39] PH: Did you watch films your lusus shouldn't have let you watch?
[11:39] PH: >:O
[11:39] LA: ƒi$t oƒ a££, what'$ a bab¥? And $€¢ond, that'$ a privat€ matt€r.
[11:40] PH: It's some kind of mythical ?ink monkey. I think it's su??osed to be cute and hel?less and stink a lot.
[11:40] LA: I $€€.
[11:40] PH: ...And ... All right, I don't ...
[11:40] PH: ... really want to know about your filthy film watching habits ...
[11:41] PH: ... I'm sure that whatever they were it is a matter best left in the dark recesses of your own ?ersonal memory ...
[11:41] PH: ... however ...
[11:41] PH: What if you're misjudging the situation?
[11:41] PH: What if she isn't black for you, Scam? What if she only felt it for a moment, and then you chased it away with your forwardness?
[11:41] PH: What then?
[11:42] LA: I... don't know r€a££¥.
[11:42] PH: Wow.
[11:42] LA: But no, I'm $ur€ $h€ hat€$ m€. Ab$o£ut€¥ ¢€rtain.
[11:42] PH: I am so disa??ointed.
[11:43] LA: What?
[11:43] PH: "I ... don't know really." How is that even remotely the a??ro?riate answer to "oh, but she doesn't HATE hate me anymore"?
[11:43] PH: Don't you want to make your rivalry interesting? Don't you want to make all trolls who look u?on it tremble with desire and envy?!
[11:44] LA: ¥ou'r€ $a¥ing I $hou£d k€€p pur$uing h€r an¥wa¥$?
[11:44] PH: Ahaha, no. I'm saying that ...
[11:44] PH: ... a rivalry is more than ...
[11:44] PH: Dislike and aggravation.
[11:45] PH: It's give and take!
[11:45] PH: What're you going to GIVE, Scammy?
[11:45] LA: What ar€ ¥ou €v€n ta£king about?
[11:45] PH: Oh man.
[11:46] PH: Maybe I should just let you bask in the glow of moirallegiance for a little while longer. >:)
[11:46] LA: No wait. What am I doing wrong h€r€?
[11:46] LA: ¥ou hav€ to t€££ m€.
[11:47] PH: I 'have' to tell you, hmm?
[11:47] LA: I'££ ow€ ¥ou.
[11:48] LA: And a Bu$in€$$a$$in a£wa¥$ k€€p$ hi$ ƒavor$.
[11:53] PH: Tee Hee! Oh, Aascam.
[11:53] PH: I will do my best.
[11:53] PH: Although ...
[11:53] PH: ... You know who has some interesting insights on black romance?
[11:53] PH: Taula. You should ask her about it sometime.
[11:54] PH: But, you know, subtly.
[11:54] LA: Tau£a?
[11:55] PH: Is there an echo?
[11:55] PH: Taula! You know, annoying buzzzzzzzzzy quirk.
[11:55] PH: Look. Answer me this. Why do you hate Lamia?
[11:55] PH: What is it about her that really makes you see black?
[11:56] LA: W€££ $h€'$ a£wa¥$ waving h€r goddamn $up€riorit¥ in m¥ ƒa¢€.
[11:56] LA: T€££ing m€ wh€n I'm wrong and b€ing n€€d£€$$£¥ p€danti¢.
[11:57] LA: And $h€'$ $o $mug about it too.
[11:57] LA: It pra¢ti¢£¥ $€€p$ through h€r t€xt.
[11:58] LA: H€r $mugn€$$.
[11:58] PH: I cannot argue with that. Now, what exactly do you think she has to hate about -- hee -- you?
[11:59] LA: W€££ I ¢ha££€ng€ h€r and $how h€r that $h€'$ ju$t a$ ƒ£aw€d. $h€ do€$n't £ik€ $om€on€ qu€$tioning h€r wi$dom and I do ju$t that.
[12:00] PH: If I give you advice, you can't tell anyone that I did it.
[12:01] LA: Oƒ ¢our$€, nothing £€av€$ thi$ ¢hat.
[12:01] PH: Do you ... Tell ... Lamia how much you hate her?
[12:02] LA: W€££ I ¢€rtain£¥ imp£i€d it quit€ h€avi£¥.
[12:03] LA: Th€ word hat€ wa$ not utt€r€d, but bit wou£d b€ obviou$ what I wa$ g€tting at to an¥on€ with a thinkpan.
[12:04] PH: Reeeeeeeally
[12:06] PH: I su??ose my advice to you, if that is indeed the case, would be to be clever about antagonizing her.
[12:07] PH: You have ?ointed out that she is smug and su?erior and often corrects you.
[12:07] PH: Do you know what she loves? What she values?
[12:07] PH: You should find out and then seek to turn those things against her, or at least cause them to be more "yours."
[12:07] PH: You should move in on her territory.
[12:08] PH: Des?ise each other -- but make it so you must work together, or against each other, because it is necessary!
[12:08] LA: A mataphori¢a£ ho$ti£€ tak€ov€r oƒ $ort$?
[12:12] PH: "Meta?horical"? Hell no. You take her stuff. Use it in ways you know she'd loathe. Be better than her! And where that just isn't ?ossible, counteract with something else. Don't tell her you hate her! Don't sign off with cutesy s?ades until your argument is heated and smoking!
[12:12] PH: Be a badass! Be an asshole! That last really shouldn't be such a stretch for you, Scam.
[12:12] LA: Thank ¥ou.
[12:13] PH: And be aware of the situation. A kismesis ?airing can work together; they just work together with -- dislike. And com?etition!
[12:13] PH: >:) Get it?
[12:13] LA: I think I am.
[12:14] PH: Hm?h. I should ho?e so.
[12:14] PH: I don't want to be witness to a boring kismesis.
[12:14] PH: That would ruin my a?ocaly?se.
[12:15] LA: I wou£dn't want to do that. I'd hat€ to $€€ what ¥ou wou£d tr¥ to do to €xit€ ¥our$€£ƒ.
[12:15] LA: A bor€d Ar€thu$a i$ a bit oƒ a $¢ar¥ imag€.
[12:16] PH: Hee Hee. I do try to kee? myself entertained.
[12:17] PH: I'm going to go back to messing around with this quest. We've ?retty much covered everything I wanted to cover in this brief hello trolllog! Anything you'd like to add before I go off to ex?lore?
[12:18] LA: On£¥ anoth€r €xt€ntion oƒ thank$. ¥ou'r€ a gr€at ¢onƒidant Ar€thu$a.
[12:19] PH: Awwwwwwww. Your moirail doesn't think so. >;)
[12:19] PH: Seriously, ask Taula about black romance! ?ractice being subtle!
[12:19] PH: Bye!
[12:19] -- plotHooked [PH] ceased pestering loanedAllegiance [LA] at 00:19 --
No comments:
Post a Comment